Chapter Two: Demons

The top picture are of Sam's wings.
The bottom picture is of the demon.
///////////////////////////////////////////////

Luna's POV***

"I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!" I shout out randomly in the car scaring the fuck out of Scott who is driving, Elena and Isaac who are in the back.

"LUNA!" Scott shouts scared, Isaac laughs.

"Don't do that!" Elena says laughing but also grabbing onto her heart.

"Sowwy...." I pout looking at Scott with my puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry baby." Scott apologises and takes one hand off the steering and places it on my thigh squeezing it.

Scott smiles at me and I smile back.

"Oh before I forget there's gonna be a new girl at our school and she seems cool." Elena says.

"Yeah she seems cool!" Scott exclaims.

I feel a pang of jealousy hit my gut. Why does he like her so much? This suddenly makes me angry and I stop talking I just nod.

We get to school and I get out right after the car stops and Scott races up to me and pins me to a tree.

"I could smell the jealousy on you." He whispers our noses close to touching, I can feel his hot breath fan my face. This makes my breathing hitch.

"I-I wasn't j-jealous." I stutter as Scott leans into my ear.

"Baby you have nothing to be jealous about cause I'm all yours." He bites my ear lobe and thens lets me go.

"You're such a freaking tease." I mumble as I walk towards the school.

"Well I try." Scott chuckles.

We walk up to our pack and I see a girl she's wearing a black beanie that says 'Normal People Scare Me' on it, she has on a black crop top, black heeled boots, black ripped jeans and has a red flannel wrapped around her waist. She is wearing some make-up and her hair looks slightly messy but that's not what really stands out about her. Her tattoos are beautiful.

"Hey Sam!" Scott smiles at her and she smiles back.

"Hey Scott, who's this?" She looks at me her blue eyes filled up with curiosity.

"I'm Luna." I smile politely and put out my hand for her to shake.

"Hey nice to meet you." Sam replies back.

Sam's POV***

I'm usually wary of making friends because of what I am they usually end up hurt physically and emotionally. But something tells me that they aren't your average teenagers.

I have history with Stiles and Isaac who I met this morning and they are both so nice but Stiles is a little sarcastic... Ok a lot sarcastic and I find it hilarious cause we are both sarcastic together.

/////skip to the end of the day/////

I walk out to my car and that's when I'm stopped by Elena, Luna, Alison, Kira, Hayden, Malia and Lydia.

"Hey Sam we were wondering if you would like to come to my place with us." Lydia asks me.

"Uh yeah sure." I reply smiling. "I'll just follow you I guess."

"Can Luna and I hitch a ride with you Sammy?" Elena asks me once Kira, Lydia, Alison and Malia leave.

"Yeah sure and Sammy?" I chuckle getting into the car, them following after.