Chapter 9 This is War

Sorry it took this long. I'm really busy with my artworks and some boring school stuff. But at last! I finally finished chapter 9!!! I have to say, I'm really proud at writing this chapter. It has a lot of complex plot in this chappie and i have to think for a long time to make it out into words. Since I haven't updated for so long, i decided to make this chapter extra long. Have fun reading!!! 

The video on right is a song i super duper love! It's 'Love is War' sung by nodoame, originally sung by Hatsune Miku. I love that girl! I want Michael's song to be like that. Sad, angry and screaming. Just try to imagine that the song is somewhat like Michael's. I DO NOT OWN THE VIDEO AND THE SONG. JUST THIS STORY.

Vote, Fan, Comment and don't forget to smile! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9      This is War

Nikki Collins > Friday   October 2

            It’s starting. It’s finally starting. The day I’ve been waiting for since the first day I came here is finally here.

            “You ready to kick Luna’s butt?” Renee asks suddenly.

            I’m trembling with excitement so I just nod.

            “Then what are we waiting for?”Mitchie asks, clutching her keyboard with excitement as well.

            “Let’s go win this thing!” Luke screams.

            Then, together as a band, we enter the auditorium.

........................................................................................................................................

            Oh. My. God.

            Never, as in never have I seen this many people in one room.

            I’ve heard the rumors that the auditorium is big, but I’d never thought it’d be this big.

            I must have been very shocked because Will all of a sudden asks, “You okay?”

            I just move my head up and down. I know. I know. You must have been shocked as well. I mean, Will, the anti-girl Will Sparks, is actually talking casually to a girl. You night thought that he’s cured now, but that’s not the case. He only talks to me, toward the other girls, not so much.

            “Are you the band called ‘7th Heaven’?”

            I jump. I hate it when people say sudden things behind my back. I turn around to see a brunette wearing huge headphones and have a clipboard and pen on her hand.

            “Yes. We’re ‘7th Heaven’.” Mitchie answers for me.

            “You’re late. You’re the last band to come.” The brunette says.

            “How come? We’re fifteen minutes early.” Rick says.

            “Others are fifty minutes early.”

            We just look at her.

            She then sighs and says, “Just go backstage, change into whatever outfits you brought and wait for your band to be called, okay?”