Chapter 6 True Self

I made this chapter with all of my blood, sweat and tears. This is my best and longest writing yet. So you readers, better comment if it's good or not or if they are any grammatical errors. OK?

-The Author

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6 True Self

Renee Willow > Thursday September 17

Baka! Watashi honto ni baka!

I really mean what I said. I'm an idiot. Idiot! I should have said something. Nikki must be thinking that I'm weird right now. Ugh! I should have at least tried to smile. Why am I so moody? Why? Why? Why?

I exhale a heavy sigh, stand up and left the park. I just cannot think of anything to draw. I should have asked Nikki or even maybe Mitchie. I might have some ideas then.

Once I've gotten in my room, I get my iPod, turn it on, pick my all-time favorite song (It's entitled 'Suki, Kirai'. It's Japanese, but if you know the meaning of the song, you'll never stop listening) and crank the volume up.

The song is incredible. It's cute. It's long. (I love longer songs) and it's danceable.

Yeah, I dance secretly in my room when I'm happy. Yeah, I know it's weird and all, but I really love dancing. Not to brag, but I'm really good at it.

It's a shame that no one in school knows about it.

............................................................................................................................

Phoebe Fall > Friday September 18

I absolutely love Fridays. It makes you feel like it's the last day of school and the next day is the first day of summer. Problem is that it's not really true.

I cannot wait for another fifteen minutes for the last period bell rings. I just want to lay back and relax, listening to the assigned band of the week playing.

It's a thing we do at this school. The student council president, namely Nick, thought of this. Since we have so many bands in this school, Nick decides that every band has the right to let others listen to their music. Every week, the assigned band will play five songs. The band can choose any day of the week and this band chose today. I can't wait to hear it!

Rocking Harmony was the assigned band last week and we chose Wednesday because it's the only day when all the members are free. I have dance lessons. Matt has basketball practice. (Aside from being the drummer of the band, he's also the basketball team captain.) Nick has student council stuff to do. Rosey has newspaper staff meetings. Luna said she has something to do outside school mostly every day. Cynthia is dealing with family issues and has bass lessons with Nick, while Keith simply doesn't know what to do in his free time. We are a very busy band. I still don't get how we won Battle of the Bands last year with only less than two practices each week.

Anyway, there's a big stage right outside the courtyard and rows of seats. Every dismissal, the assigned band will play there. Rocking Harmony is the last week's assigned band. I wonder who this week's assigned band is. I heard it's a new band formed by sixth graders and only one seventh grader. I think they're called 'Black Flames' or something. But whatever it is, it's one hell of a clichéd name.

............................................................................................................................

They are awesome. I can't believe I made fun of them a while ago.