Siva #Imagine

#Imagine you and Siva have had a big fight about a picture that was in the papers with him and another girl holding hands, walking out of a restaurant.

You sat inside your London apartment in your bedroom, crying your eyes out.

A few moments later, your iPhone buzzed. You had a text from Siva.

'It's not what it looks like she's just a fan, the boys were with me at that restaurant they can tell you! Please forgive me! xx' the text read.

You didn't care. This was the last straw, you thought, since you'd both argued a lot recently.

He hid the papers when you walked in to his apartment the next day. You knew he has something to hide.

You cried each time thought of the picture entered your mind.

You woke up by a sound outside your balcony. You looked in the mirror, fixing your hair a little before going outside to see what was going on.

It was Siva and the boys singing 'Heart Vacancy' to you and then after that 'I'll Be Your Strength'.

After they'd finished singing, you couldn't help but smile.

"I love you so much and I would never do anything to hurt you, you must know that," Siva said.

You looked at him and asked;

"Then why did you hide the papers if it was nothing?"

Siva looked down on the ground and then back at you.

"I wasn't hiding the papers," he said, "I was hiding this." Siva held up an engagement ring.

"Why didn't you tell me that right away?" You asked, now crying of happiness.

"Because I didn't want to ask you to marry me when you were storming out thinking I didn't love you." You stopped to think before walking away from Siva.

You could hear him calling, begging you to come back.

You stopped halfway to your door and turned around. Siva looked hopelessly at you, in a way you'd never seen before.

You ran up to him and hugged him.

"I want to marry you, I love you! Just don't ever make me so scared again."

"Scared of what, Y/N?" he replied.

"Scared of loosing you." You said then kissed him.

He whispered, "I promise, I love you Y/N. It won't happen again." He said kissing you softly, with a twinkle in his eye.