Nathan #Imagine for Rida

You could tell something was different about Nathan, it was as if he was hiding something but due to the upcoming date you decided not to question things.

You woke up the next morning to find an empty space beside you, slightly confused you got up and walked into the kitchen.

" Morning."you say, as i saw a shirtless Nathan standing beside the oven.

"Damn I wanted you to sleep in so I could bring you breakfeast," he said smiling.

"And your doing this because?" You reply.

"Because I’m treating my girlfriend on Valentines Day, is that such a crime?" he said kissing you gently. "Happy Valentines Day, Rida," he said kissing your nose 

"Happy Valentines Day," you reply.

"Go back upstairs," he says, so you casually walk upstairs and to find a little red box on the desk you'd never noticed before.

"I found your present,"  he said walking in with a tray and several roses on the side. Eating your breakfast as fast as you could, you knew you could open the present. However, when you had finished and grabbed the box, Nathan stopped you.

"Not yet at the end of the day when everything is perfect," he said getting up, "get ready and wear some comfortable." Nathan continued, walking out of the door, dressed and ready to go.

Getting ready quite quickly, you put on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a nice purple t-shirt with matching converse before running downstairs.

Nathan was in the car, so you went to join him.

 "Where we going then?" you ask.

"Surprise!" he replied handing you a blind fold, and tying it around your head before the car started to move.

Taking off your blind fold you found yourselves in a forrest, with a little picnic blanket laid out with champagne, strawberries and other food luxuries.

Nathan grabbed your hand and you ran towards the blanket, lying down beside each other, pulling you close and kissing you softly yet passionately.

Speaking for hours about life, laughing, reminiscing, so quickly that the sun was just going down creating a beautiful sky.

"It's beautiful," you say. 

"Not as beautiful as you. And as for your gift," he said, getting up and pulling it out of his pocket and handing it to you. Opening it carefully, you unveiled a beautiful diamond ring. He took it from your hand and got down on one knee, as you smiled already knowing the answer

"I’m not good with speeches and I can tell by your face that you know what this is, so I'll keep it short, I love you so much Rida and I never want to be without you. Will you do the honour of being my wife; marry me?" he spoke softly.

"Yes of course I'll marry you!" you say in tears, smiling as he slipped the ring onto your finger and pulling you close for a passionate kiss, never to be forgotten.