Jay #Imagine

#imagine the boys are starting to become huge stars worldwide and you happen to be dating Jay. 

One day all of the boys come hpme from the studio to the house you share in central London. You're sat with Jay, watching Avatar when he moves your head off his chest.

"Are you OK, Jay?" 

"Yes, I have something to tell you though."

"Well what is it?" you reply, puzzled.

"Me and the boys have been asked to do a worldwide tour, so I wouldn't get to see you for at least six months, since you'll be at work." You sit staring at him in awe. Your face drops from the smile he loves to see to a shocked face, which faded to tears.

"Well... I need some time to think about this." You say and run out of the room, wiping the tears from your eyes. You run out of the house, and without thinking, straight to your car.

Days later, you wake up and the house is empty. You try shouting but no one answers, not even Nareesha or Kelsey. You run downstairs to see a note and five roses on the kitchen table. You instantly go and read what is says.

'Dear Y/N, I'm sorry I didn't get to say a proper goodbye but I hope this helps. I've booked you a few weeks off work to come and fly around the world with us, with me. See you on Thursday.

P.S. I take it you see the five roses. Four are real, one is fake. When the last rose dies, I will stop loving you, Y/N. See you soon babe x'