Nathan #Imagine

Long Nathan #imagine 

(History/background to the story)

You are a professional dancer and have been dancing since you were three. At a young age, because of your talent, you had a scholarship to the Royal Ballet School in London. You accepted and trained there every day, until you were performing worldwide to thousands everyday since you could remember.

One day you were asked to dance for a boyband for their next tour and, of course, you needed money so you jumped at the opportunity.

Rehearsals started only a day after you accepted and you and several other girls are taken to a giant hall in the centre of London. In the middle of the room there is a giant mirror which stretches from one side to the other of the hall. In the room was a choreographer, five male singers (the boyband) and two girls. One had blonde hair, whose name must have been Kelsey by the hoodie she wore. You vaguely remember her from K2KStars when you were younger. The other girl had long dark brown hair and was stood with some of the band members. 

"Kelsey, make sure you check the dance outfits we ordered!" One member of the band said.

"Come on Nareesha, let's go shopping." Kelsey said and they kissed their boyfriends goodbye. You were told on your way here that the band members were Tom, Siva, Max, Jay and Nathan. 

As soon as you started rehearsal you were partnered with one of the members, Nathan for the song 'Warzone'. You had to look deep into his eyes whilst he sang. The first thing you thought was what beautiful eyes he had. They were green and piercing and you couldn't help get shivers everytime he looked at you.

As rehearsals went by every day, you learnt so much about him. You started to collect feelings for him too. He was so kind and cute, you couldn't help it. He'd take your hand and pull you in close, his warm breath tickling your skin as he did so. 

Soon you were back dancing in arenas for the boyband, dancing next to Nathan for songs such as 'Glad You Came' and 'Lightning'. The crowd were shouting and cheering the whole time and you couldn't help but smile.

Eventually, when the tour had finished, the boyband 'The Wanted' invited all the dancers for a meal out to say thank you. You were sat near Nathan. You couldn't help staring at him and soon he realised why.

"You're beautiful, you know." He says to you. You blush uncontrollably and he laughs. You soon fall into a deep conversation, realising how much you have in common.

It isn't until three months later when the papers find out you're dating. 

'Boyband star Nathan Sykes is dating a dancer from their tour.' Everywhere you go there was news about you two, being the cutest couple around.

(Actual story, eight years later)

You're living in one of the biggest houses in London with your husband, Nathan Sykes and two children.

"Nathan!" You shout, from the living room of your mansion you share with Nathan.

"Yes?" He says, walking in.

"Do you know where Ellie and Sophia's tutus are?" 

"Yes, they're in the walk in wardrobe, in our room." He says, running up the stairs.

Today is the day, your two children are in their first ballet show. You and Nathan have front row seats as they perform at the Royal Albert Hall, atjust the age of four. 

Both children take after you, and you're still performing ballet whenever you can because you took up a career in teaching it.