Jay #Imagine for Areesh

Jay had been quite nervous all week and looked like he was busy non-stop. When you’d ask him what’s wrong, he’d just answer shortly with work, and not let you worry about it. 

You had together for over three years now and were madly in love with each other. It was your anniversary today and he’d planned out a very expensive dinner for just the two of you. He acted like a gentleman all night and you both had an amazing time.

By the end of the night, when things settled down a bit, he looked at you sweetly and started talking with you about all the amazing things you two have been through from the beginning.

Suddenly, when you weren’t looking at him, he got down on one knee and took your hand in his, suprising you a bit and you looked at him, he just smiled and pulled out the little blue velvet box and opened it to the most beautiful ring you’ve ever seen.

You couldn’t keep the smile off your face as he asked the question you’d been waiting for a long time.

"Areesh, will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" he said, smiling. The nervous and worried look had faded from his face and the beauty of his eyes shone through.

You nodded, unable to speak as he slid the ring on your finger, smiling widely, making you throw your arms around his neck, leaning in for a long, passionate kiss. 

Eventually, you manage to speak;

"Of course. Forever and always, remember?" You smiled at him.