Tom #Imagine

#Imagine it's your last day at your college, and so it's a sad day as you have to say bye to all your friends. As you pass around your yearbook, everyone signs it, and you finish the school year with a dance, which will happen tonight.

You get home and clear up your make-up as you open your yearbook to see lots of messages until you get to one that says;

'Meet me at the dance, I'll be waiting by the lamppost outside school, I need to tell you something important, that I can't tell you until tonight.'

You look at the message, confused yet excited, you wonder who it is and get ready for the dance.

You wear a sea blue flowing dress that gapes down to the floor and some high black heels. You also add diamond jewellery and wear your long blonde hair down, and curl it, l with light make-up on.

You get inside your mum's car as she drops you off round the corner from your school. As you walk up the road before the lamppost you start feeling nervous, wondering if this was all some kind of sick joke!

You then turn the corner and see Tom Parker, standing there, waiting for you. The Tom Parker you had had a crush on for five years. The Tom Parker from boy band The Wanted.

You wonder why the love of your life was standing there. As you walk up he kisses you and says;

"I thought you were never coming, I thought you didn't get my message." you smile.

"But why, how, what?" 

"I hear your my biggest fan, or so your mum tells me, she said you didn’t have a date, so I thought I'd come along with you?" you smile.

"My mum? She did this? How did she get someone to sign the book?" he nods as he holds your hand.

"Your best friend Emily has her ways, or so I hear," you both laugh.

There was only a two year age difference so you were happy your mum had accepted Tom to let him attend the dance with you.

"I mean it though, you're amazing, I do love you, I've noticed you many of times on twitter and wanted to meet you for real!"

You smile laying your head on his shoulder.

You get through the doors as everyone looks at you and Tom; you walk through the crowds smiling until you reach the middle of the dance floor. Tom takes your waist and your hand as you dance together. After you had both danced your hearts out, he looked into your eyes as he spoke.

"Want to get a bit of fresh air?" you smile and nod as he escorts you out onto the balcony. Looking you in the eyes, he smiles.

"Are you okay? You look a little dizzy!" You smile.

"I just cant believe I'm standing here with Thomas Parker!" 

"Well then you definitely won't believe this..." He slowly leans in and kisses you softly on the lips while caressing your cheek. You pull away and smile.

"Tom? Do you really like me? This isn’t a joke?" you ask.

"Of course it isn't a joke! I'm not that mean! I really like you! And I hope to see you again. I've really enjoyed tonight. Oh and I bought something for you! I hope you like it because it was kind of a give or take present. If it had turned out I didn't like you, I don't know what I would have done," he gives you a little box, you open it to reveal a necklace with ‘Be Mine’ engraved on it. You smile and kiss Tom passionately.

"Come and have one last dance with me?" he says.

You walk inside holding his hand as you feel like the luckiest girl in the world. As the very last song was about to start, The Wanted came out and sang a few songs and when Heart Vacacny came on, Tom dedicated it to you, making you his Heart Vacancy girl.

It wasn’t long before your bio had ‘In a relationship with Tom Parker’ in it and Tom's had ‘In a relationship with Y/N'. You both pressed 'Save Changes' and laughed.

Tom pulled you in, kissing you.