Max #Imagine for Andrea

Imagine it's your 21st birthday and your mum is planning a surprise party for you. At first you're a little apprehensive as to what she may chose and forget all the essentails such as the music and the cake. You had the perfect party planned yourself but your parents were having none of it.

You wanted everything to be based around your favourite band, The Wanted. Your dream was for them to play at your party infront of all your friends so they'd be so jealous of how lucky you were. You begged your parents who were quite well off, but they wouldn't listen.

"No, Andrea. The Wanted can't attend your party, we asked their management and they said no."

"Why, dad?"

"Because they're working, like you should be,"

"Dad, please!" you beg, giving him the puppy - dog eyes. He shakes his head and you sigh.

You wanted a The Wanted cake, with you and the boys on the front from the time you first met them. You looked awful but at least you'd met them before any of your friends.

Eventually it was the day of your party and you dressed up in black heels, your hair in a bun and a long strapless red dress. You looked amazing, if you did say so yourself. The make - up was applied to a minimum because your parents wouldn't be happy, so the make - up artist did as they were told.

A few hours later as the party was in full swing, you mum walked onto the stage at the venue.

"And now, for the entertainment," you blushed and hid behind your friend, who took the champagne from you. You could tell the act would be awful as your mum laughed. "Welcome to the stage, boyband The Wanted."

Your heart dropped and you started to scream.

"Oh my God, mum! I love you so much, I can't breathe," and on they walked singing All Time Low.

The whole act, Max was winking and singing to you before making you his Heart Vacancy girl.

You started to cry he sang to you and pictures of you too were posted on facebook and twitter.

After the party and all the guests had left, you were able to spend time with Max and the band.

"So, Andrea, how would you like to spend a few weeks on tour with us?" you looked at him in shock as Nathan spoke.

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes,"

"Oh my God. Guys, I love you so much," you say, bursting into tears. Nareesha and Kelsey suddenly appear with Tom and Siva and smile. 

"Andrea?"

"Yes," you say to Max.

You turn to face him and he pulls you in and kisses you passionately. You can't help but smile throught the kiss and you know Max enjoys it as much you.