I Want to Spend My Christmas With You!

(Hey readers. Ok I know what your thinking. Christmas was more than a month ago I know but a Christmas special is something I really wanna do. Also I will make a valentine's special, since it's tomorrow. I promise!)

(Y/N) p.o.v.
You looked at the clock and it was 9:16am. 'I should probably get up now,' you thought. You walked out your room, and went downstairs to make something to eat.

When you reached the kitchen, you noticed a note on the table. It was from your parents. It said:
Dear (Y/N),

We heard there will be a party and we have decided to have a talk with the director. We can not confirm you will be performing or not. Wish us the best of luck.
Love,
Mom and Dad

'It might be fun to perform here, but the reason I came here was to relax. Oh well.'

"Morning kid!"

"Good morning bill."

"What are you doing?"

"Making something to eat."

"I don't need to eat, so I don't get how you humans have to."

"Right.....like how you said you didn't need sleep."

"Ok you have a small point," then he smirked,"Why did you come into my room while I was sleeping and get in the bed with me?"

You blushed and replied,"I was feeling lonely!"

"Ok, I kinda believe you."

Then in the corner of your eye you saw something white. You turned around and looked out the window. It was snowing.

You smiled brightly, "It's snowing!"

You grabbed a snack and rushed upstairs to get dressed. Bill followed you to your room, but stopped him by the door. "Stay outside my room while I'm getting dressed."

"Ok fine," then he floated back downstairs and waited by the front door.

Narrator's p.o.v.
You chose your favorite winter clothes, ate your snack quickly, brushed your hair and teeth, and put on your shoes. You walked out your room and downstairs to the front door. You looked at bill and he looked at you.

"Something wrong (Y/N)?"

"Since you're actually real now, could you not float? It'll look unusual and people will take fear to high levels."

He sighed,"Fine. I guess I could try walking instead of floating." He floated down until he touched the ground. He stumbled walking forward. This made you laugh a little,'I guess he's never actually used his legs before.'

"Of course I haven't."

"Oh sorry I forgot you could read minds," you sweatdropped.

Then you both walked outside into the snow. Bill was finally getting use to walking, while you were running around like a little kid. Then you thought of something.

"Hey Bill do you know dipper and mabel? Just wondering."

"Oh yeah I know them. Why?"

"Can we go visit them?"

He knew that this might suprise them, but he couldn't say no to you. "Alright kid. Let's go." You smiled brightly and you both left to the Mystery Shack.

(Time skip to the Mystery Shack)

Dipper's p.o.v.
We were putting up the rest of the decorations, when I heard a knock at the door. I went over to the door and opened it. I saw (Y/N) and some guy I've never seen before. Wait is this her boyfriend?!

Mabel came to the door and squealed,"(Y/N) you'll never believe who's performing at Grunkle Stan's party! Wildcat!!!"

Narrator's p.o.v.
You then realized that your parents must have got you to sing at the party. Although, you couldn't tell her that you were the one performing. "Oh my gosh you're right I can't believe it!"

Mabel then started talking about the party and wildcat's performance, while bill walked behind dipper. Dipper turned around to see bill sending him a death stare. 'What did I do?!,' dipper thought.

Bill grabbed his wrist, dragged him to the kitchen, and made sure no one was there. "Hey listen up Pine Tree. Stay away from (Y/N)."

'Pine Tree?...,' then he remembered. "Bill? How are you real and what do you want with (Y/N)?"

"Look she's special. She has secrets even you don't know about. She herself doesn't realize how powerful she really is."

"But-"

"Hey bill.... Oh hey dipper."

"Hey (Y/N)!," Dipper smiled and waved.

Then Mabel ran up to you three and yelled,"Let's go play in the snow!"

With that you all played in the snow. Doing snowball fights and making snowmen. Eventually it was getting dark and you and bill had to leave.

Dipper watched you leave as bill wrapped his arm around your shoulders and glared back at dipper. You both walked together and talked. When you and bill arrived at the the front door, you two stopped.

"Hey bill?"

"Hm?"

"Um I just wanted to say that I had fun and that if I were to spend my christmas with someone...."

You were cut off by Bill kissing your cheek.

"I want to spend Christmas with you, bill." Then suddenly you saw a boy, but it was too blurry to make out who it was and you had said the exact same thing to the figure.

When you opened your eyes, you saw bill. He looked concerned and worried. "Are you ok, (Y/N)?"

"I think. But I saw something."

"Tell me later. I want you to rest."

"Ok."

Then bill disappeared, and you got up. You walked in your house, told your parents where you were and what you were doing, and then went up to your room. You changed into your pajamas and got into bed. That image never left your mind, but after a while you fell asleep.