Dancing Our Night Away.

(Well I'm tired. Random thought tho. XD Ok I'm going to make an Easter chapter today or tomorrow. Enjoy!)

Bill's p.o.v.
'She remembers?!'

I grabbed her shoulders without thinking and looked straight into those beautiful green eyes. "Do you really remember?!"

"Yes," she looked back and smiled that same amazing smile when she was younger.

(Narrator's p.o.v.)
Bill suddenly tackled you in a hug and you both fell back on the bed. He hugged you in a protective way like he was going to lose you again. "Hey Bill?"

"Yes my (Y/N)."

"Look out the window."

Bill stopped hugging you, sat up and turned his head around to look through the window. When he did Bill saw there was a sunset. You began to sit up and when Bill turned back to you he froze. You both were so close, he was sitting on your lap, and on the bed. You both blushed, then you pushed him off of you and got off the bed.

You walked over to your drawer, grabbed your phone and connected it to your speakers. You scrolled through your music list, selected one, and set it back down. Then you walked back over to Bill and held out your hand.

Bill watched as you held out your hand,"I'm in for a dance. What about you?". He looked at you surprised, grabbed your hand, and stood up. Bill had no idea what to do, it had been a long time since he last danced with you. You saw his confusion,"Need help?".

He nodded his head in respond.

"Ok. So here..."

You grabbed his right hand and placed it on your waist/left hip. Then you grabbed his left hand and held it in yours. You got closer, which only made his blush grow.

"Are you ok with this?"

"If it's with you, then yes."

(https://soundcloud.com/dany-rimache-auqui/hide-and-seek-nightcore)

When the music began you both danced around your room. Bill eventually got the hang of it and took the lead. You both hadn't felt so close in a long time.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes?"

"I won't deny this feeling for you, and I won't lie to you or myself."

"What are yo-"

Before you could finish he pulled you into a hug,"I love you."

You felt heart pound fast, and thought he could hear it. He had just confessed to you, again. Although, this time felt more special. You couldn't express this new feeling. You hugged Bill back, and treasured this new precious memory.