I'm In Love With You!

Narrator's p.o.v.

"So did you like it?"

"Not answering!"

Bill has been bothering you about the kiss you two had. He kept asking if you liked it, because in that moment you had finally kissed him back. Of course you didn't know how to answer his question. The fact that this question was really embarrassing.

"Fine. I'll stop asking. If it embarrasses you that much."

"Bill stop reading my mind!"

After that, you started chasing Bill around the house. You chased him upstairs until he disappeared. You looked around, then he appeared in front of you. You screamed and backed up. You would have fallen down the stairs, if two hands hadn't wrapped around you.

"Careful (Y/N)."

"Thanks Bill."

"No problem."

You stood up when there was a knock at the door. You walked downstairs and opened the door to see Brandon. He looked at you with wonder.

"Hey (Y/N), did I wake you?"

"No I was already up. Uh... you can come in."

"Ok."

You stepped aside and opened the door more. Brandon walked in and looked around. Then he looked at you, again.

"This is a nice place."

"Yeah I guess."

"So... you're here by yourself?"

"Uh..."

Then suddenly Bill spoke out,"No she's not."

You looked at Bill then to Brandon. You didn't want him to have the wrong idea. Brandon looked surprised as he saw Bill.

"Hey you look familiar. Have I seen you somewhere before?"

"Maybe, maybe not."

"Uh... Brandon this is Bill."

"Even the name sounds familiar."

Bill wrapped his arm around your shoulder with an annoyed look, "So why are you here?"

"I wanted to ask (Y/N) if she would like to hang out or something. So who are you, her boyfriend?"

"Well of cour-"

You cut Bill off by saying, "No he's not."

Bill looked at you and then to the side. Bill realized that he never asked you to be his girlfriend or anything. Now he felt stupid and embarrassed, but didn't show it.

"Oh, ok then. (Y/N), I'll come back another day and ask to hang out, ok?"

"Oh, alright then."

With that he left closing the door behind him. You looked at Bill and he looked away. There was silence for a few minutes.

"(Y/N)..."

"Hm?"

"I'm in love with you."

You blushed madly at his words. "What?!"

Then there was a sharp pain in your head causing you to fall to your knees. Bill was worried and kneed down to you, "(Y/N) are you ok? Can you hear me? (Y/N)?" Those were the last words you heard before you blacked out.