Pine Tree and Shooting Star's Visit.

(Before I forget, I wanted to tell you readers that I might not update tomorrow. I had a fun week, but I have to go back to school. Also tomorrow is the day that the final episode of Gravity Falls comes on and I am not going to miss that. So enjoy!)

If you've seen 'Sock Opera.' Mabel was the one that created the name bipper. There will be a scene where Mabel does the same with you and bill. So mix your name with bill's. And use that. I'm going to put this (M/N) [which means mix/names]

Narrator's p.o.v.
The next few days you stayed at your house. While your parents went to who knows where, you and bill hung out. You two were watching TV when there was a knock at the door.

"Hey (Y/N), guess what idiot just arrived at your door?"

You looked at him and opened the door. It was dipper and mabel. You looked at them confused.

"Dipper? Mabel? How do you two know where I live?"

Mabel looked at me and replied,"We saw you outside of this house yesterday. Also why haven't you come to visit us?!"

"Sorry Mabel I've been tired lately."

"Pine Tree! Shooting Star! Good to see you again!"

Mabel looked confused,"Do I know you?"

Dipper said,"Mabel it's bill."

"The triangle guy?"

"Yes."

"Did you miss me? Admit it you missed me."

(Y/N) looked at bill then to Dipper and mabel. Dipper looked at bill then to you. "Is bill living with you?"

"I guess you could say that. Hey its cold out here why don't you two come inside."

Dipper and mabel walked in and looked around. Mabel yelled,"This place is huge!"

"Thanks. Although, it seems average to me."

Mabel started running around the house. Bill was still glaring at dipper and it made him uncomfortable. "Hey why's this room locked?," you looked at her.

"Um that's where my dad works," you lied. The room was actually your studio.

"Oh ok."

"Hey (Y/N)."

You looked at bill. "Hm?"

"You want to see something I can do."

"Um sure, ok."

"Hey dipper! Come over here for a sec."

"What is it, bill?

Bill took dipper's hand and pulled him out of his own body. You and Mabel looked at dipper, but his pupils were different. Same as bills.

"Oh no bill took over Dipper's body again!"

"Wow, that is half awesome and half creepy. Wait where's dipper?"

"He's right next to us, but you can't see him. He's technically in the Mindscape."

"Oh ok. Although, maybe you should give dipper his body back."

"Fine," Bill then left Dipper's body and dipper returned to it.

"What's it like when you aren't in your own body?"

"Weird," Dipper answered.

"Oh ok."

Bill then got an idea. Before you could question him, he took your hand and pulled you out of your body. You looked at yourself floating in the air.

"It's like I'm flying."

"Glad your having fun. Unlike someone," he glanced over at dipper in your body.

Mabel said,"I got it, (M/N)!"

Then bill left it and you returned to your own body. "I guess that was kinda fun, except for the fact that no one else could see me."

Then you said, "Hey its getting late. You two should probably go home now."

Dipper frowned,"You're right, come on Mabel let's go."

"Bye (Y/N)!," Mabel and dipper waved goodbye and you waved back. Then they left.

"Hey what's up with you and dipper?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb bill. Something's up. You were watching him and glaring at him most of the time he was here."

"Ok. Dipper and I have a history that isn't the greatest."

"What happened?"

"That's not important."

You frowned,"ok."

You sat on the couch and watched TV. Bill joined you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You leaned your head on his shoulder and you two watched TV the rest of the day, until you heard your parents at the door.