Will Everything Really be Different Here?

(Y/N) p.o.v.
It's been a while since I actually relaxed a little. I'll admit the tour was fun, but I really just want to settle down for a while. So my parents decided to move to Gravity Falls since it's away from all the city drama.

It was a long ride to Gravity Falls, Oregon, but it gave me a lot of time for myself. Most of the ride I listened to music. There wasn't much to do because my internet kept getting weaker and weaker the farther we drove.

I eventually checked the time and it was 1:00pm. I was feeling tired so I decided to take a nap for a while. 'Hopefully we'll be there when I wake up,' I thought.

When I opened my eyes I saw nothing, but a dull gray area. I heard laughter behind me. When I turned around I saw a triangle, that kinda resembled a pyramid. You felt like you've seen it somewhere else, though, but where?

"It's been a while, do you remember me?"

"Not exactly."

"Well a least you haven't totally forgotten about me. Let me try to refresh your memory a little, though. The name's Bill Cipher, I'm a dream demon. It's great to see you again (Y/N)."

"Bill Cipher....... huh," I mumbled. Now I definitely know him from somewhere, but why can't I remember where.

"Don't worry kid you'll remember eventually."

"(Y/N) wake up, sweetly. We're here?"

"Well it looks like we'll have to talk another time. I'll see you kid."

Narrator's p.o.v.
You woke up to your mother facing you. She smiled and said, "We're here." You then got out the car and helped them move everything into the house.

You were still thinking about that dream. 'Bill Cipher...' the name was stuck in your mind. It was the only thing you could think about. 'If only I could remember,' you thought.

Your mother seemed to notice that you were distracted. She walked over to you and said, "Don't worry, everything will be different here." 'Yeah...... everything will be different,' you thought.

Bill Cipher's p.o.v.
"She'll remember one of these days and it'll all be different."