The new addition

The new addition

(Bella POV)

It's early in the morning and I had been hearing weird noises all night. It sounded like a construction site. I went down stairs after brushing my teeth and hair. I was still in sweatpants and a tank top. I tripped on the last step and Edward was there in a flash to catch me. "thanks" I muttered. He just smirked and mumbled, "anytime". Before I could walk down stairs Edward was carrying me back upstairs."Edward" I yelled trying to squirm out if his arms. "I need breakfast" I said. "you can get it later" he muttered, "you can't go down stairs yet." "why" I asked. "You'll see later...it's a surprise" he said smiling then walking in my room. He shut the door behind him and put me on my bed. He knows I hate surprises. " so what are you doing?" I asked while he was rummaging though my dresses. I was a second to late when I realized what drawer he was looking through. Before I could get over to him he pulled out one of my bras. I didn't know what he was looking for but it was embarrassing. My cheeks went blood red. He just laughed and put it back. "I hate you" I muttered going to sit on my bed. He smirked and came over to me. "You have to go shopping" he said looking at me. "why" I said standing up honestly confused. Alice and me just went shopping 4 days ago. "well you need a certain outfit for your surprise"he said coming over to me and helping me up off my bed. "I need a hint" I said inches away from is lips. "i'll have to send Alice... You'll guess to easily" he said. "who knows what she'll get me" I said. "hmm we'll have to see" he said. Then he leaned down and kissed me. It sent a chill through my spine. I'm guessing he could tell because he kissed harder. I put my arms around his neck and was about to stand on my toes and my doors slings open. "oh um sorry guys" alice giggles. Edward pulls and and clears his throat. "way to ruin the moment" he muttered. I am still blushing when Alice comes over to me with a tape measure. "what are you doing" I asked while Edward goes to sit on my bed. "i'm measuring you for...something" she says. Suddenly she was measuring around my breast. "Alice!" I yelled. Edward just laughed and continued watching. Then Alice walked out of my room and shut the door behind her. I ran over to it as locked it before anyone else could come in. Edward just laughed and walked over to me. "why did you lock the door" he asked. I already knew he knew why. "you know why" I said running over to him. I kissed him on the cheek. Then I went over to my walk in closet and locked the door behind. I changed into some jean shorts and a t-shirt. I walked out of my room and Edward was walking out the door. "see ya later" I said. Alice walked in with a bag in her hand. She walked in and put me in something that looked like a bra and underwear. Then she grabbed my arm and was walking me out of the room with me. "Alice" I yelled covering myself. Edward just laughed as he walked out of his room in something that looked like shorts. When I was downstairs next to him he came and hugged me. I shivered. He didn't seem to notice. He his arm around my waist and walked down stairs another flight to a door. That wasn't there earlier. Suddenly someones hands are over my eyes. I was guessing Alice but she was still holding on to me. When I walked in i heard something strange. A filter? The air smelt weird too. Then Edward whispers in my ear "surprise". It sent chills through my spine. When he took his hands away I was shocked to see what was in front of me. It was a huge pool. Then I realized what I was wearing. A swim suit and so was Edward. Before I could turn around to smile at him he was in the pool. The water splashed on me and I shivered. It was freezing! Alice walked out and and now me and Edward were alone. I never learned how to swim so honestly I was terrified. "coming in?" Edward ask. I was frozen still. Terrified I would drown. Edward could tell I was scared and got out of the pool and came over to me. He was dripping water as he walked. "Bella are you scared?" he ask. All I can do is nod. He walks me around to the shallow side. It's was sorta embarrassing. He slowly walked down the stairs and had his arm around my waist so I had to walk in with him. It was cold but I got used to it. I was still terrified. I squirmed closer to Edward. "it's ok" he says,"I'm right here" suddenly I couldn't feel the bottom of the pool. "Edward!" I screamed. He just laughed. "it's the deep end, just kick your legs" and I did. "now move your arms" he said. And so I did. "your swimming!" he yells. I went under and it was awesome. Suddenly he was right there with me. Me and him were splashing each other and we stayed in there for it seemed like hours. When my skin started to wrinkly edward made me get out. After we dried off I went upstairs and changed and Edward did the same. After that he made me hot chocolate and we cuddled on the couch and watched a movie. I wanted to watch the notebook. So we watched that while everyone else was hunting. "I had fun today" I told him. "me too" he said. I gave him a kiss and then cuddled into his chest. He played with my hair, which was still wet from swimming. When the movie ended Edward took my mug and put it in the sink. "I'm going to get a shower" I told him. "ok i'll be in my room getting mine as well" he said. After my shower I went downstairs but there was no Edward. Is he still in the shower? I thought. I walked up to his floor and I peeked in his door. He was just walking out of the shower. I ran back downstairs before he could drop his towel. I went to the couch and shoved my face in a pillow. "Blahhhh" I screamed. Then all of a sudden Edward was walking down the stairs with a pair a shorts on....no shirt. That's odd for Edward. "are you ok?" he asks. "uh...yea I'm fine" I answer while walking into the other room. I was wearing a tank top and Nike shorts.He comes over to me and kissed me. When he pulled away I was blushing. Count on me to blush. "are you hungry" he asks me while smiling. He loves making me blush. "a little" I answer. He makes me dinner while I go upstairs and blow dry my hair. I turn on the straightener and straighten it. I walk back down stairs and eat the chicken he made me. When i'm about to walk up to my room Edward pulls my arm and stops me. "why don't we hang out in my room tonight". I've only been in his room once. I barley remember it. "ok" I answer. I walk in and there is his black leather couch. He puts on a t shirt and He pulls me over to it then we watch tv. I fall asleep in his arms and say there all night. It was great.

__________________________

Comment your opinion on the book so far. Also comment some ideas for a new fanfic.