Beauty

Beauty
(Edwards POV)
"Edward whats wrong" my adopted sisters keep yelling. They were both very beautiful. Rosalie was the one that every girl would be jealous of. She had blonde hair with perfect curls in them. She had the face of an angel.
My sister Alice was tiny, but not fragile. She was a fashionista(that's what we have to call her). "EDWARD!" rose finally stops me. "Rose I don't have time to stop!" I yelled and started running. I was the fastest so it would take them awhile to catchup. I followed the strange thump all the way to an opening behind our Cullen estate. That's when I saw her. The strange thump was a heart. A baby's heart. I walked over to her hoping I wouldn't scare her. She was shivering so I took off my jacket and wrapped her up in it. I held the fragile little human my arms and she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I looked into her deep, chocolate brown eyes. She was sucking her thump. I looked at her wrist and saw a little bracelet. Engraved in the bracelet were the words "Isabella Swan". "Is that your name?" I asked. "Isabella?" I said. She giggled so I guess I was right. I couldn't help but smile. " I am gonna call you Bella ok?" I said. Thats when I heard it. The growl of a mountain lion coming after Bella. My Bella.

__________________________

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Follow?

Thanks for reading!!!