The First Date

The First Date

(Bella POV)

(Bella is 17 now)

"Bella" Alice called. "yea Alice" I yelled back."It's time to go dress shopping" she yelled happily. "ok" I walked down stairs with my curled long brown hair and a pair of skinny jeans with a cute "love" tank. "Edward" I ask,"are you coming with us?" I ask persuasively batting my eyes. He couldn't ever resist that. "do I have a choice?" he ask coming over to hug me. "nope" I giggled. We walk out and drive to the dress shop. It was a rainy day which was perfect so they wouldn't sparkle. We arrive and immediately I am in the dressing room showing over 20 dresses to Edward and Alice. I didn't know why we were shopping though because Edward still wouldn't ask me to prom. The last dress is a blue dress it is about 4 inches above my kneecaps and its a little poofy. It's strapless and I have to admit...I loved it. I walk out and Alice says" it's perfect." She smiles them I look at Edward. He was speechless. That's a first. "It's...beautiful." he says. Of course count on me to be the blushing dress model. After we bought the dress Alice takes the bag from me and walks away. "Alice where are you going?"I yell. Edward just laughs and puts his arm around my waist. We start walking toward the movie theater. " what's going on?" I ask. He chuckled an answers,"we are going on a date." "oh" I respond. After we watch be movie he drives down our never-ending driveway. He parks in the garage. We walk upstairs and he kisses me."Bella" he says,"do you want to go to prom with me?" he ask. "yes!" I say happily. He hugs me then leaves the room. I get a shower then go to bed. It was the perfect date!