Dress Shopping

Dress shopping

(Bella POV)

I woke up on a Saturday morning. I looked at my alarm click. 7:50am. Great. I get out of bed and slip out of my sweat pants and into a pair of jean shorts. I throw my tank top into my lavender laundry basket and slip on a bandeau bra and a crop top. I brush through my hair and brush my teeth. I put on some diamond stud earrings and put on some lip stick. My favorite, Cherry red. I curled my hair and slipped on my white sandals. I turned off my light and shut my door. I walked down one flight of stairs and passed by Edwards room. "Morning bells" he says while crossing the room at vamp speed. He tries to hug me but I push him back. "don't wanna mess up my hair" I tell him and walk down the next flight to the first floor. "Morning everyone" I say cheerfully. I put a waffle in the toaster and pour a glass of milk. "morning Bella. Did you sleep well?" Carlisle ask. "yes sir" I answer him. "going somewhere?" Emmett ask. "I'm going dress shopping with Angela weber" I say. "I thought you already had a dress?" Alice ask. "I do. I'm just helping Angela pick hers. Then we will go to the shoe store and the jewelry shop." I answer. "I should be home around six". When I finish my waffle I hear a car horn. "I got to go that's angela." I say jumping out of my chair and grabbing my purse. "bye" I yell. "bye Bella" everyone else yells.

__________________________

On my way home the taxi dropped off Angela then dropped me off. I walked inside to find everyone sitting in the family room. "Hey guys" I say. "Hey Bella" I hear esme say. I notice a few people missing. "where are Alice and Rose?" I ask. "they went to Seattle to go shopping." emmett answers. I look around to look for some else. Edward. He wasn't in here. I looked at Carlisle and he understood. "He's upstairs" Carlisle states. Usually when he is upstairs he is in his room but when I walked in his room it was empty. "Where is he"I mumbled. I walked up one more flight to my room. The door was cracked open. How strange. I walked in and there he was laying across my bed. Had he been waiting for me? "hey" I say putting my purse down. "hey" he responds, still laying on my bed. "I have to change super quick" I say rummaging through my dresser for a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. I run into the bathroom and change. I brush through my hair and wipe off my lipstick. Then I brush my teeth. Finally I walk out of the bathroom. He hadn't moved an inch. I go and sit on my bed beside him and turn on my TV. "How was your day?" he asked curiously moving to get up. "great" I answer then continue watching tv. "and yours?" I ask. "lonely" he says. He suddenly takes my hand and pulls me up where I'm standing. He looks at me as if struggling to say something."Bella?" Edward ask " will you go to prom with me?" he finishes. I had been waiting for him to ask this since a month ago when I went dress shopping anyway. "of course" I say hugging him tightly. Me and him go and sit on my bed and watch tv for the rest of the night.