The Party

The Party
(edwards POV)
"Bella" Esme calls "it's time for cake!" Bella comes walking in from the family room and into the kitchen where I help her into her high chair. She giggles as Alice comes in with a zebra print 2 tier cake. " Alice she not gonna eat all that" I point out. Alice shrugs and puts it down In front of Bella. Bella's eyes widen. She smiles then looks at me telling me to eat a piece. I don't usually eat human food but I grab a piece off and put it in my mouth. I chew and swallow. It's wasn't to bad. I wipe a piece of frosting off the side and dot it on her nose. She giggles and I smile. We sing happy birthday and then she eats a little of her cake. After she eats I clean her off and we go to the family room to start opening presents. Alice first calls Bella upstairs to her room. Bella is amazed by her new walk-in closet. They come back down stairs as Bella models one of her new outfits for all of us. It was the blue ruffled dress I picked out 3 days ago. She looked so cute. Next jasper gave Bella a credit card with $100 on it and told her to get what she wants. She was confused and came to me holding the card up. I told her we could go shopping for toys and she smiled. Then Rosalie came in the room and gave her a beautiful jewelry box with diamond on each corner. Bella opened it and there was a pair of diamonds earrings in it. Next was emmett. He gave her a stuffed bear with a heart on its paw. It's was cute the way she hugged it and ran to me. I pointed her toward Esme and Carlisle who were waiting by a big box all wrapped up in blue wrapping paper. She had trouble opening it so Carlisle ripped a piece where she could start tearing. She opened the box and started clapping like crazy. It revealed her new trampoline. And last she came to me and sat in my lap. I gave her a little box and she opened it. Her eyes widened and her smile went up to her eyes. It was a necklace with her name engraved on it. It was outlined by diamonds. She hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I put it on her an she was so happy. Then she grabbed my finger and pulled me toward the trampoline demanding me,Emmett, Carlisle and Jasper put it together right away. While we put together her trampoline Rose,Alice,Esme, and Bella went upstairs and played dress up.

__________________________

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Follow?

Thanks for reading!!!!