Poor Bella

Poor Bella
(Edwards POV)
I felt so bad for poor Bella. It was her second day in her new home. Alice was already ordering her all the clothes in every baby magazine for this season. Soon she would be changing into a different outfit for every bottle she drinks.Emmett and jasper were already working on making Bella's room. Esme and Rosalie went to the store to pick out a comforter for her bed and crib. Carlisle was making her crib. She was getting everything she needs. "Edward" Alice says, "which color should I get for Bella?" She was pointing out a ruffled dress in a baby magazine. " I like the blue one personally" I say. At that second Emmet comes marching thought the door with 2 buckets of lavender paint in each hand. Jasper follows him with gold carpet rolled up in his arms. They run up stairs when I finally get Bella to sleep. About five minutes later the door slams open and Rosalie and Esme are squealing with excitement as they show Alice the comforters. I have three girls in front of me going on and on about clothes and shoes. All I'm trying to do is keep Bella asleep. Rose comes up to me and sits down showing me party decorations. "the tablecloth comes in purple,pink,blue,brown,yellow-eww yellow..." rose complains going on and on about the party. I had totally forgot about Bella turning one in 3 days. I asked Esme is she would watch Bella while I go shopping for the perfect gift.

__________________________

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Follow?

Thanks for reading!!!!