In My Dreams

In My Dreams
(Bella's POV)
(Bella is 12 years old)
"alice" I yelled,"do you have a spare shoebox?" I have been waiting for her to go shoe shopping so I can get a box. "of course I do" Alice said,"why do you need one?" "Well I have been thinking about my future-" I said. "How ahead are you thinking about bells" Alice asked curiously. Before I could answer Edward walks in my room. "We can talk about it later" I mumbled. "talk about what?" Edward ask. "Just girls stuff" Alice said," I'll leave you two alone". She winks at me then walks downstairs. "Hey Edward" I say shyly. "Hey" he answers,"What should we do today?" I forgot today he had to babysit me while the rest of my family goes hunting. Two years ago they introduced their secret to me. They are vampires. We can't do much outside during the day if it's sunny. That's what really stinks about them."I think I just wanna hang out here today" I say honestly."Really?" Edward ask. "yea" I answer," I just wanna draw." "ok well if you need anything I will be in my room" he says getting up to leave."Wait!" I grab his arm an he turns around. "what is it bells" he asks. "can we go on a nature walk for some inspiration for my drawing?" I ask shyly. "Sure" he says. I grab my camera then hold his hand as we walk down the stairs and out the door.
---------later that day--------------
"Bella" Alice called running up the stairs and into my room,"here's your shoebox" she says setting on my bed. She sits down beside me. "Now may I ask why you need this?" she says waving the box in the air. "Well like I said earlier I was thinking about the future and I wanna start planning my dream wedding!" I says excitedly. "Will you help me plan it?" I asked. I was hoping she would say yes." I really need some help" I add. "Bella don't say anymore" Alice says. There was a short pause."Of course i'll help you!" she says happily," I'll go get my laptop for pictures"Alice says. "I'll get my drawing pad to draw the dress and I'll go turn on my printer!" I tell her. We spend all night in my room printing pictures and putting them all in a binder. While alice prints the last couple of pictures I decorate the binder in cute stickers and the words "My Dream Wedding". I put all the binders and drawing in the shoebox and shoved them deep under my bed. I fell asleep dreaming of who I might spend that dream wedding with...and for some odd reason I could only think of one person. Edward.

__________________________

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Follow?

Thanks for reading!!!