Welcome Home

Welcome Home
(Edwards POV)
As I walk to the door my Bella started crying. That's when Carlisle walks outside. "Edward who is this?" he ask nodding to Bella. Carlisle is my foster father. He has blonde hair and is a doctor."This is Bella," I say looking down at the little girl in my arms. She stopped crying and is now sleeping peacefully in my arms. I couldn't help but smile. She was precious. "Carlisle, when I found her she was freezing cold," I say, "I'm worried something might be wrong with her. I hand her to Carlisle and within seconds we are all inside the house sitting on our couch. My foster mom Esme is standing across the room watching the news. She thinks Bella is precious as well. My adopted brothers Emmett and jasper are sitting with their mates. I was the only one without a mate. It broke my moms heart. She was worried I would never find someone. Carlisle walks into our family room. "So is she ok Carlisle?" I asked standing up. I was really worried about her for some odd reason. "She's fine son," Carlisle assures me," why don you try to get her to sleep." " I'll make her a bottle" says Esme. I could already tell Esme was happy. "So are we keeping her?" Alice asked. "Since Edward found her it should be up to him," Carlisle points out. I go in our kitchen for a second and think. I see Esme holding my Bella is her arms. I guess our coldness doesn't bother her. "Esme," I say,"what should I do?" I honestly didn't know what to do." You seem very protective over her Edward" says Esme. "I guess I am, I just know if we keep her then The Volturi might come after her" I say. When I am about to leave the room Bella starts screaming. I walk over to her to see if Esme will let me hold her. She does and hands me the bottle. I go in the family room and I sit down to start feeding Bella. "So," emmett ask. "Are we keeping her?" rose adds . I nod and smile. Everyone is happy that we have a new baby. I give her a kiss on the forehead. "Welcome home" I whisper in her ear as she falls asleep in my arms.

__________________________

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Follow?

Thanks for reading!!!