The game!

(Time skip)
*Maya's POV*
I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Lucas wants to do something alone, just him and I. He's got something planned but i'm not sure what. His mom is babysitting cc so I'm guessing she has an idea of what's going on tonight. We are taking cc to his mom's house. When we drop her off Lucas and I get back into the car. "So where are we going?" I ask. He looks at me and kisses my lips. "You'll see when we get there" he says before starting to drive. The car ride consisted of talking about Andrew and our future. We finally pull into a baseball stadium parking lot. Lucas parks the car and gets out. "Why are we at a baseball stadium?" I ask wrapping my arm around his waist. "I thought I'd take you to a baseball game" he said smiling. "Okay." I said quietly. We get into the stadium and find our seats. The game went well. The mets are winning. It's the 7th inning stretch and Lucas said he had to go to the bathroom. The announcer started talking. "Would Maya hart please come to the field." I was surprised to hear my name over the loud speakers. I slowly get up and walk down to the field. Lucas is standing with the team. "Lucas what's going on?" I ask. He take my hand and leads me out to the center of the field. "Maya when I moved here 4 years ago, i knew absolutely no one. When I saw you for the first time I knew you were the one I wanted to date. When you first met me you gave me all these nicknames. However you only have 1 first name 1 middle name and 1 last name. Well today i want to give you a new name. A new last name to be exact." He said. I have tears forming in my eyes he brought me to a place where I would never expect this to occur. "We have already gone through so much together. You are so great with my daughter Cc and I can't wait for our son so we can say we have a family together. Maya Hart will you marry me?" He says as everyone around us waits for me to answer. The tears in my eyes fall as i nod my head yes. Lucas puts the ring on my finger and kisses my lips. We walk off the field and the teams go back on the field. I'm holding on to Lucas. He's amazing and I can't wait to call him my husband. The mets win the game and Lucas and I head to pick up Cc. Lucas's mom opens the door as we walk up to the front porch. "So? How was the game?" She asks looking down at my hand. When she notices the ring she pulls me into a hug. "I'm so excited to be able to call you my daughter in-law!" She says. Cc runs up and I hug her. "Hi mommy" she says. "Mommy?" I question wondering if she meant to call me that. Sorry I meant Maya" she says. Soon we are all in the car and heading home. Lucas puts Cc to bed and then comes in to our bedroom. He lays down next to me and puts his hand on my belly. Andrew starts to kick, Lucas and I both smile at each other. "Hey maya can i ask you something?" He says quietly. "Of course you can" i say smiling at him. "How did you feel when Cc called you mommy?" He asked. "Um to be honest I was happy that she called me mommy the only thing was that i am afraid she'll forget about her real mom." I said. "I think she wants to call you mommy but isn't sure you want her to call you that." He says. "Okay well we should get some sleep" I say as I turn off the light. "Good night baby" Lucas says quietly. "Good night" i say before I fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------------
Guys I'm so sorry if this chapter sucked. It was the kind of chapter that Is hard to write because you have so many different ideas. Also I'm so sorry for not updating, I wanted to update Thursday but got swamped with homework. So last night I had my Valentine's Day dance for school and it was probably the best night I've ever had at school. So I couldn't update but this chapter is not the last chapter for the weekend. I will hopefully update tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything.

this picture was taken at my house

and this was the picture I took when I tried the dress on for the very first time

Thanks
~Sammie 😊😍