19-20 weeks pregnant part 2 (chapter 11)

Luca's POV*
It's 8am and the scavenger hunt is completely set up Maya and I get up to go to the Matthews house because we are watching Auggie in order to keep Maya out of the house until the party. When we get there Riley greets us at the door. She is horrible at keeping secrets so she quickly runs upstairs to get ready. Once Riley is ready Corey Topanga and Riley  leave. Maya is still really tired so she lays down on  the couch and starts watching cartoons with Auggie. (Around lunch time)
Me- hey babe why don't we take Auggie out for lunch and then to the park by our house?
Maya OK where do we want to go to eat?
Me- how about we go to topangas bakery?
Maya- okay
We leave to go to the bakery and then to the park
At the park I got a call from Riley saying that everything was ready for us.
Maya -who was that?
Me- oh it was Shawn he was wondering if we could stop at your apartment he has something he needs to give to Mr Matthews I lie
Maya- oh okay hey Auggie you ready to go back?
Auggie- yeah
Me- okay we have to stop somewhere on the way back.
Auggie- okay
We head out of the park and head to the apartment when we get there Maya opens the door and everyone jumps up and yells surprise. Maya jumped and fell into my arms I didn't want to scare her that badly...
Maya's POV

When we get to my apartment I open the door and Everyone jumps up and yells surprise they scared me so much that when I jumped in fear I lost my balance and fell into Luca's arms. After that we played games and I opened presents I got some adorable onesies and baby shoes I loved them all! (Pics above) after opening presents Lucas said that there was one more thing and then handed me an envelope  I open the envelope and there is a note that reads your 1st clue- find the hat that has two ears. I found a Disney mickey mouse hat under the Christmas tree and I picked it up and underneath was an envelope that read your 2nd clue I look over at Lucas who is grinning from ear to ear when I open the envelope the note said go to the place that you keep your makeup and and jewelry. I went to my jewelry box and found a mickey and Minnie ring I put it on and read the envelope that said YOUR FINAL CLUE i open it and read the note that said; when we first started dating I promised to take you somewhere for the first time go to the place where we met and first started dating. I headed towards the school when I open my locker it was filled with Disney stuff it was amazing I opened the envelope and found 4 plane tickets for Orlando Florida I turn around and see Lucas behind me, I run up and kiss him.
Lucas- Maya when we first started dating I told you that I would take you to Disney world. So you, Riley, Farkle Mr. Matthews and I will be heading to Florida for a week.
M

e- Lucas thank you soooo much I can't believe you did this you are absolutely the best boyfriend ever but when are we going and why is Riley's dad going?
Lucas- our plane leaves at 10 o'clock tonight and we should land around midnight, Mr Matthews has to go, because we have to have a parental chaperon your mom and Shawn said.
Me- oh OK well what are we waiting for let's get home to go pack I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucas- OK come on
We head home and start packing when I finish packing I decide I need a nap. I realize that this will be the first time I will be on a plane and of course I'm 19 weeks pregnant and I already have morning sickness so I hope I will be fine on the plane.
When it's finally time to leave for the airport the Matthews pick Lucas and I up and drive me, Lucas Riley and Farkle to the airport. When it's finally time to board the plane I sit next to Lucas, Riley sits next to Farkle a Mr. Matthews sits behind them. When the plane starts to take off I start freaking out Lucas comforts me telling me everything is going to be okay when we can finally unbuckle I curl up and cuddle into Lucas's we fall asleep like that.. When i woke up I was in a car and Mr. Matthews is driving. I start to freak out because I don't  remember ever getting off the plane. Lucas explains that he carried me off the plane cause I was asleep and he didn't want to wake me I kiss his then rest my head on his shoulder I turn around and see Riley sound asleep on Farkle's shoulder. When we finally get to the hotel we are staying at Lucas carries me into the girls room aka mine and Riley's he lays me down on my bed and then is about to leave to go to his room but I don't let go I tell him to stay with me tonight he agrees and curls up next to me and we both fall asleep.

---------------_-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_----------
Hey guys I know this chapter probably sucks and I'm sorry about that but I promised to update today and it is 11:42 pm so I am making sure I still update but after this chapter I most likely be updating until 2016 I have a very busy week so I want to say happy new year and thanks again for over 1k views online this book you all are amazing and I love you for that!
Thanks, 
Sammie