I need advice hep me out?

Be sure to check out the video I have included I hope you like it.,
-_---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so i think there is a guy in my history class that likes me and I think I like him back but the thing is he's kinda shy and I'm trying to figure out if he's into me so I was going if it is wrong for a girl to make the first move out should the girl wait for the guy to ask the guy to ask the girl out. If you know what I should do. All I know is that he tends to talk to me the m most when he is in history class he has a lot of friends but most of them are guys I never actually see him talking to a girl except when he is talking to me... She if anyone has any advice on how to tell the signs that proves that a guy likes you? Let me know in the comments below, the one thing I fear is my dad you see he doesn't want me to date and whenever I talk about going on a first date he always says NO DATING! NO BOYS ALLOWED and I was talking About where the perfect first date and I had said ice skating and my dad was like NO DATING and then he said that he knows enough people so when I have my first date everyone from the fire department and the police department that everyone will be there will be more then enough people to make sure we behave ourselves.. But what I fear most would have to be in fact that my mom has given my dad permission to get a gun and a license to carry but he said that the whole family will be taking gun safety classes and I said will I be able to take my boyfriend so he can learn how to avoid being shot and my dad said no. my dad knows a bunch of people who already own guns and the problem is that my dad runs into someone he knows everyday we go so it's not like I can even secretly date behind his back because I know people will recognize me.. I want to text this guy but I don't know how to give him my number without automatically letting him know I like him his name is Steven and he's super sweet but I think he gets nervous around me when he is with his guy friends but I can't tell if he actually does like me or not. I have never been on a date so I can't tell how a guy feels so let me know if you have any advice.
Also go check out two of my favorite writers of all time here on wattpad so check out AlyssaDrake868 and LoveNikkiStories they are both amazing writers.
Thanks and sorry if this is very repetitive and soo random,
Sammie