19-20 weeks pregnant part 1 (chapter 11)

A/n the pic above is the baby's nursery
So I have decided to skip a lot of the boring parts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maya's POV
Lucas and I decided that we needed to start getting the baby's room ready. So we went shopping with my mom and Shawn to go look for stuff for the nursery. Lucas recently started working with Shawn to be able to get some money. He doesn't want me working after 6 months until the baby is born, so I have started babysitting kids so I can earn money to help pay for stuff  Lucas thought that the sports theme for a nursery was a great idea so we started looking for sports nursery bedding.  After we bought the bedding we bought the furniture Lucas and I decided to go with dark brown furniture because it would look nicer in the room. When we got home from shopping Shawn and Lucas and I set up the furniture but Lucas wouldn't let me do anything except say where I want to put everything. After the crib was put together and the bedding was washed we started putting it on the crib the nursery was coming along really well. I decided to go take a nap I woke up to Lucas talking to Riley who must've been in the nursery because she was saying how cute it looked then Lucas started telling that he wanted to surprise me with a trip to Disney world... I have never been there before so when I heard his footsteps coming towards the bedroom door I pretended to be asleep he bought it thankfully and then told Riley that they should plan a surprise baby shower and then one of the gifts would be the 4 plane tickets to Disney world enough tickets for me and my 3 best friends Riley  loved the idea and the two of them went to go talk to my mom and Shawn in the kitchen so I knew I wouldn't be able to hear them from my room so I secretly snuck out of my room and listened to the conversation Shawn and my mom thought that was a great idea under one condition, we would pay for the tickets and there had to be a parental chaperon the only problem was that both my mom and Shawn have to work. Riley then pointed out that winter break was longer than usual this year which meant her dad off from work Shawn decided that if Mr. Matthews went with us then we could go on the trip Riley started jumping up and down and cheering yay!!!! I knew that was the perfect time to come out of my hiding spot and act like I have no idea what is going on and pretend like Riley just woke me up.
(Conversation between everyone)
M- hey Riley you do realize I was trying to sleep until you started cheering yay!!!
L- Maya your awake! I walk over to Lucas and h he wrapped his arm around my hip and I rested my head on his chest.
R- oh sorry maya I forgot you were asleep
M- it's fine so what are you guys talking about?
L- well your mom and I thought that you might enjoy going to get a pedicure with your mom today
M- of course i want to go get a pedicure! When are we going? I look at my mom for an answer
K- how about you go take a shower and get ready for the day we will leave in 20 minutes.
M- okay I head back to my bedroom and get ready to get in the shower.
S- that was a close one... Nice thinking with the pedicure Lucas.
L- it was the first thing that came to mind I thought it would buy us some time to arrange everything... Um, Katy is the okay with you I do realize I kinda just said that without making sure it was okay with you?
K- yeah that's fine I think it will be a good time to talk to Maya about stuff privately.
S- awesome with you and Maya out of the house I can help with figuring everything out with the baby shower and Disney trip.
K- well what day do you have in mind for the party?
R- well I was thinking maybe tomorrow for the party if you guys are okay with that and then we can leave for Disney tomorrow night.
S- Katy are you okay with us doing it tomorrow?
K- yeah that's fine but how are we going to keep her out of the house until the party?
R- I have and idea but we would need to talk to my parents first.
(Maya) after I finish getting ready I go down stairs.
M-  Ready to go mom?
K- yeah my mom kisses Shawn goodbye and I get a goodbye kiss from Lucas. My mom and I leave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luca's POV
Maya and her mom have just left so I turn to Riley
Me- so what is your idea to keep Maya out of the house tomorrow?
R- i was thinking we have her babysit Auggie until it's time for the party.
S- Riley that's a great idea do you think she'll a agree to it Lucas?
Me- I'm pretty sure she will but I have a challenge for you guys...
S&R- okay?
Me- I want it to be a scavenger hunt to find the tickets... But to make sure Maya is sure to agree to babysit Auggie I'm going to help her. Shawn can you help me with setting up the scavenger hunt tonight? Riley I'm going to need you and possibly your parents to help set up for the party do you think that will be possible?
R- why don't we go to my place and ask them ourselves?
Me- okay let's go!
We head to Riley's house. When we get there I ask Corey and Topanga if I could talk to them in private. They agreed.
(Conversation with Lucas, Corey and Topanga)
C- Lucas what is up?
Me- I am planning a surprise for Maya and I was wondering if you two could help me out with it.
T- okay so what is the surprise,and how might we be able to help?
Me- well... Riley, Shawn and Katy are planning a surprise baby shower for Maya but at the end of the shower Maya will be sent on a scavenger hunt searching for 4 plane tickets to Disney world. We have been dating for 3 years now and I promised her that no matter what when we have our 3 year anniversary I will take her to Disney world for the first time, along with Farkle and Riley but her mom and Shawn said that in order for the four of us to travel to Disney we needed a parental chaperon but they both have to work this coming week so I was wondering if Mr. Matthews, you would be our parental chaperon?
C- well let me discuss that privately with Topanga and I will let you know.
T- wait Lucas when did you say you would be in Disney? Which week?
Me- if we have a parental chaperon we would have the baby shower tomorrow morning and then leave for disney at 10pm tomorrow night...
T- okay he'll be your chaperon. Is there any way we can help with the shower?
Me- actually there is we need to keep Maya out of the house until 2pm tomorrow so I was wondering if you could ask me and Maya to "baby sit Auggie" for you so you can " do something with Riley " when you are really heading to her house to help set up. Can you help me out with that?
T- absolutely!
Me- great thank-you!!!!!
C&T- no problem Lucas!
After talking to Mr.& Mrs. Matthews, Shawn and I go back to the apartment and set up the scavenger hunt we also go shopping for baby shower decorations so they can set up tomorrow. We finally sit down just as Katy and Maya walk in Maya is so excited to see me she runs up to me I just hug her as tight as possible without hurting her I kiss the top of her head.
Me- Maya you and I are babysitting Auggie tomorrow until 2 the Matthews need to take Riley to the doctor and don't want to take him.
Maya- OK well I'm going to go up to bed my mom and I already ate dinner so..
Me- OK I going to come up to bed with you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys I decided that I do update part 1 tonight and part 2 tomorrow, so let me know what you think of this chapter in the comments below also thank you all so much I have over 1k reads on this story THAT IS AMAZING  also if you know any good lucaya or peybrina fanfics on wattpad let me know because I'm looking for one more books to read! That's for everything that MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Sammie