sorry

Previously on a lucaya pregnancy fanfiction;
Lucas and Mr.Matthews went to the address that find my iPhone said where Maya's phone was. When they got there they quickly started searching for Maya, when they finally come upon a door that was slightly open, Lucas shine s his flashlight in and sees Maya. He quickly let's her know it's him and she will be safe now. They all leave and Lucas takes a very tired Maya to the car. Maya falls asleep in the car and when they get m back to the hotel Lucas carries his sleeping girlfriend to her room and puts her in the bed and think s about the possibility of her 'father' coming back and kidnapping her again so he lays down in the bed with her and tells her that he loves her and that he will protect her no matter what, they are soon both sound asleep.
A/n
Guys I forgot to put in the last chapter but when they finally get back to the hotel it's 7:30 pm.
*Lucas's POV*
(It's 9:30pm)
I hear someone awake and moving around in the kitchen. I get up to see who it is, and I see my beautiful girlfriend up and searching for food. "Hey" I say. Maya must not have realized I had woken up and jumped.I walk up behind her and hug her she turns around and kisses my lips.
"I was really scared I would never see you again" she said, I just kissed her lips again she pulled away and smiled. "Hey we are going to go to magic kingdom tomorrow we will just have to go to Universal studios on Wednesday, I know how badly you want to go to Harry Potter world"I say making her smile. "Yay, common let's go back to bed" she said. We go back to bed and quickly fall asleep.

Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter is so short I wanted to update so you all know that 8 won't be updating this story for probably the next 2-3 weeks I have midterms coming up and I really really need to study. Also go follow my friend Megluvstoread she is even thinking about starting a story of her own.
Thanks everyone,
Sammie