Going home

*Maya's POV*
I wake up before Lucas. I look at the clock it's 9am so i get up and check to see if Cc is awake or not, she is so I help her get dressed and ready for the day. Once she's ready we go back to where Lucas is still asleep. Cc sits on the bed next to him and watches doc Mc'stufffens. I start making  eggs and bacon for breakfast and soon Lucas wakes up. "Daddy!" Cc shouts
"Good morning baby girl" Lucas says, his voice groggy from sleeping. "Hey babe are you ready to go home today" i ask him, he looks at me with a sad look, "I don't want to leave its so nice here." "I know but we live in New York our family is in New York." I say quietly. "Our plane back home leaves at 12:00 so we should probably leave here at about 11:00." I say "yeah well I guess we should start packing all our stuff soon." He says in disappointment. Cc hugs him and he starts to smile. "You clearly know how to make me smile baby girl." He says.  Soon he starts tickling her and she giggles. Lucas is already such an amazing dad, I know he will be great when Andrew comes.
It's 11:00 am and everyone is sad to go nut we all pack the car and head to the airport. Cc was excited to ride on an airplane for the first time however I was nervous about how she'll do. When we finally get past the line for security check it's 11:30 we can start boarding the plane in 15 minutes so Lucas decides to go buy me a decaf coffee and Cc a hot chocolate from star bucks. When he finally comes back with our drinks it's time to board the plane. Cc takes the window seat, i sit next to her and Lucas sits on the isle seat. When the plane starts moving, Cc looks out the window with amazement. Soon she's curled up next to me asleep. She's still asleep when we finally land so I carefully pick her up and carry her off the plane. When we get off the plane shawn is waiting there to pick us up. "Hey Lucas I just realized we don't have a car seat for Cc" i say quietly. Lucas just looks at me and smiles as we walk to Shawn. "Maya!" Shawn practically shouts. "Shhh she's asleep." I say pointing to Cc. "Oh sorry." He says quietly. "So are you ready to go?" Lucas asks. "Yeah but where is Cc going to sit?" I ask. "Oh there's a car seat in the car for her already." Shawn says as he takes the bags from Lucas. Lucas turns to me and takes his sleeping little girl, he kisses the top of my head. "I love you so much Maya" he says. I kiss his lips. "I love you too." I say as we walk out of the airport. We finally get to the car and Lucas puts Cc in her seat and kisses her forehead. "Daddy loves you sweat heart." He says before he closes her car door. Once we are all in the car, Shawn drives to the old apartment. We walk in Cc is still asleep in Lucas's arms so he goes into our old room and lays her down on the bed. When he comes back out we all talk about the past week and the close future. Finally Caroline wakes up and we have all mine and Lucas' stuff packed into the car Lucas drives to the new apartment his mom bought for us.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so I'm really sorry if this chapter was short. It was really a filler chapter, so I want to let everyone know that I have created a schedule for my wattpad accounts and when I will update. The following is my schedule. Just a reminder that if i am swamped with homework or don't have any idea what to write I will not be updating.
Monday- updates for this account
Tuesday- editing for lucygirl0710
Wednesday- editing/updates for forever_writers_
Thursday-editing/updates for 4amazonwarriors
Friday- updates for this account
Saturday- editing/updates for lucygirl0710
Sunday- editing and updates for both 4amazonwarriors and forever_writers_
So I realize you guys like when I update this book but I am now helping manage 4 accounts as well as all my school work, so that will definitely play a huge role in whether or not I am able too update! So help me out and go follow these accounts if you don't already and have a great week!
Thank you!
~Sammie ☺️