👑Chapter 7👑

"So blondie, your new to this school?" it had been twenty minutes since the lesson had started and he had chose to speak now. I turned my attention towards him and gave him a glare which was supposed to mean 'don't talk to me' but he just started to laugh, really? "I just wanted to say sorry about before. it wasn't very nice of me to talk to you like that, will you forgive me" to be honest I was presently surprised, of all the suitors I had met none of them had acted like and ass and then apologised afterwards but he still was a person I couldn't trust.

"I'll think about it" I turned my attention back to the board, the teacher was talking about descriptive writing, this reminded me of when I had created a poem for my mother and father when I was small. I suddenly feel tears threaten to escape my eyes. No not here, not now. I look over to Kian and he sees me breath he mimes to me. I suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Eddie looking at me with a sympathetic and worried look on his face.

"Hey you okay, you look like your about to cry" he said with a comforting voice, I couldn't be here right now, I feel like I am underwater and I am struggling to breath, struggling to survive. I stand up and grab my bag, not bothering to tell the teacher where I was going I walked out to try to find the girls restrooms. I was stopped by a tall girl with long brown hair, I look up to meat her hazel eyes. She looked down at me like I was trash.

"awe your crying, your so pathetic" she said with a smirk on her face. Wow I didn't even know this girl and she was trying to make me feel inferior. She didn't make me feel more downhearted then I already was she just made me more angry, she better get out of the way or I don't know what I am going to do, I could tell she was one of those girls that throw themselves at guys just for attention, also known as sluts. "Stay away from Eddie or you will regret it" with that she turned around and walked away from me. Did she really think she could beat me in a fight? I may be a princess but I can throw a punch. I ran in the direction of the restroom and went into a cubicle and locked the door all the tears I was trying to hold in burst out and I couldn't stop no matter how hard I tried. I suddenly hear the door screech open and footsteps crossing the white tiled floor towards my cubicle. Could i not have some time for myself.