👑Chapter 9👑

"I'm glad you could join us Miss Belle and Mr Maxwell, you will both have detention at the end of the day and tomorrow night. Also you both have to write a fact file about each other" No, detention I can deal with, but having to spend time with each other and him learning about my life, no! He cant know what has happened in my family, no one can. The rest of the lesson had gone pretty fast. Soon it was lunch. I walked into the canteen with Kian and found Maddie sitting at a table in the middle of the room, we sat down next to her. Suddenly I see a glimpse of gold in the corner of my eye, I turn to see Eddie walking towards us and hear Kian say something like great under his breath. He sat down next t me and gave me a smile, I could hear gasps all over the room, I had forgotten about the incident this morning in the corridors, I could feel everyone's gaze on us waiting for a fight or some sort of reaction but I was just shocked, shocked that he can hate me one minute and get along with me the next.

"What could you not sit on your own table consisting of sluts and jocks?" Kian said as we all stopped eating to look at Eddie. I turn my attention to Kian and kick him in the leg. He gives out a yelp of pain fortunately Eddie seemed unaffected.

"Actually I needed to talk to Alex of you must know." Eddie said in a duh tone. I wasnt payaing attention to the conversation infront of me because in the corner of the room I see Alice giving me a harsh stare and it brakes me out of my thought. Eddie looks to where I'm looking and his smile changes to a grimace. He really doesn't like her then. "I have a plan to get Alice to leave us both alone, but it includes you, do you mind?" he says turning his attention to me, I could tell in his aqua eyes that he was desperate.

"It depends what it is" I say, I notice Maddie and Kian giving Eddie glares, if looks could kill, Eddie would no longer sitting next to me but at the bottom of the lake making sure they had gotten rid of the evidence.

"I know it sounds really crazy but I think we should pretend to be a couple for a short time" he says, this took me by surprise. "then Alice would know that I didn't like her and in return you have my word that I will protect you from everyone else at this school"

"Absolutely not Mr" Kian says, I turn to face him and notice anger in his eyes. "My little sister is not 'pretending' to be your girlfriend, plus me and Maddie can take care of her perfectly well thank you very much"

"Kian calm down, this might help." I turn my attention back to Eddie "deal" and I shake his hand "but no kissing or anything like that"

"Well is this alright?" He takes my hand in his and winks at me.