👑Chapter 3👑

My eyes slowly open and my head felt like I had walked into a brick wall, what a scary nightmare I had. I open my eyes to see that I was in an unfamiliar room. My bedroom walls where no longer a salmon colour they were now white and the bed I was lying in felt hard and unfamiliar, I could no longer feel the silk bedding run through my fingers. where am I? I felt a presence and look over to my right and find a young women staring at me, Madelyn. It wasn't a a nightmare, it was real. This time she no longer had her formal green dress on but a leather jacket covering her purple top, black jeans, and black trainers. Her straight hair was tied up into a ponytail that hung over her shoulder. Her face looked downhearted and sorrowful. It broke my heart to see my subjects in pain. when she saw that I was worried she quickly turned her expression to a kind and warming smile "Good morning Alexandra." She said "Please follow me, someone would like to meet you" she walked out of the room and I followed her, I still had my wedding dress on but it didn't look like it did yesterday, around the bottom the white had changed to red. I suddenly remember what had happened and that my father had died and my knees give way and fall to the ground. I put my hands to my face. I suddenly feel two gentle hands on my shoulder. I look up to see two golden eyes looking down at me "Please don't cry, you know your father was very proud of you, he told me himself. Trust me you will get through this" She said in a calming voice. I nodded and she genitally lifted me off the ground i had stopped crying after her calming words. she guides me by the arm into and old library full of ancient books in the middle of the room stood a young boy probably just a little older then Madelyn and me, he turned his attention towards us and I notice that Madelyn's eyes go brighter she runs towards him and gives him a hug. she turns her attention back to me with a look of love. she grabbed his hand and started walking towards me. "Princess Alexandra this is my boyfriend kian" I extend my hand for him to shake it and he did.

"It's an honor your majesty." He said as he bowed.

"Please just call me Alexandra." I said to him. He nodded in approval. He turned his attention back to Madelyn and smiled again.

"I haven't seen you in months, how have you been?" He said to her.

"Iv missed you so much. Iv been a signed to watch over Alexandra and after what happened this is the first place I thought of" she said with a smile plastered on her face. They must really love each other.

"Where are we exactly?" I said their heads both turned in my direction with worried expressions on their faces.