👑Chapter 12👑

We had finally reached Kian's house after twenty minutes of deathly silence. I got to have a proper look at the marvellous building in front of me. It looked nothing like the palace but it was close, it looked like an old church that had been built in the 17th centaury, tall roofs and black stone, it scared me in some way but in a way I felt safe here like nothing could harm me as long as I stayed in its walls. We stumbled up the cobbled drive way but Kian didn't dare attempt to start a convocation because he knew I was hungry and everyone knows that you should never start convocations when you had just had an argument and she is hungry, its suicide! he opened the door and ushered me in. I suddenly nearly fall back as strong arms wrap around my shoulders. I look up to find kind brown eyes looking down at me she had a huge smile on her face. She had the same brown hair as Kian which must mean she is his mother. she pulls back and I see Maddie in the corner of my eye having an argument with Kian, God I hope its not because of me. "You must be the lovely princess Alexandra, its an honour to have a royal in our presence, Madelyn and Kian have told me so much about you" she said as I turn my attention back towards her.

"Please call me Alex, everyone else seen to." I said as we both start to giggle and she nods "nothing bad I hope"

"Well they have told me how much you love to read and paint" I nod "they told me how brilliant you are in combat"

I turn my attention back towards them and see they both have stopped arguing but obviously still don't like each other at the moment as they have annoyed expressions on their faces. "liars, you haven't even seen me fight." I said as they both grin, well at least it made them less angry.

"Well why don't you go and get something to eat and then we can go to the gym room and see what your capable of" Kian said as I shot him a glare and he puts his hands up in surrender "look I'm sorry but I really don't like that guy"

"Kian it doesn't matter if you or I don't like him, Alex can do what ever she wants." I feel like running over towards Maddie and hugging her, that was the first time I had been confirmed that I was my own person. All my life people told me what to do whether it was what to wear, who to marry and other things that everyone should decide on their own. "besides he isn't that bad looking" she said to Kian as she winked and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen.

"Hey, Maddie that's not fair, I'm so much better looking then that guy" he said with a puppy dog look on his face. I start to laugh at him and he snaps his head towards me and gives me a glare. wow we was acting like brother and sister already. his expression turned to one of hopefulness. "so I'm guessing that you have forgiven me then?" I nod my head.

"I guess I can let it slide but if you ever pull a stunt like that again I'm going to kick your ass" I said as he walked down the hallway, shaking his head and laughing, towards his room. Why do people really think that I couldn't win a fight? I begin to walk the way that Maddie had gone and found her making cheese sandwiches. She offers me one and I say my thanks and sit on the counter and begin to eat the glorious food.