👑Chapter 4👑

Madelyn was the first to talk "please don't get mad but we are in America" she must have seen the horror and disbelief on my face so she started to back away, hands up to protect herself. "I had to get you away from the people that had tried to kill you. I knew you would be safe here"

"What about my people, I can't just leave them behind, they need my help." I said anger taking control of me.

"Your people will want you to be safe so that you can train and fight back." She said, I nodded and began to pace. "The only way to do this of course is to be unnoticed,you will have to change your look and personality so you won't attract attention from those pigs who tried to kill you. When the time is right we will help you to fight." She said gesturing to herself and Kian. "We will help you to stay undercover at a high school in New York, you will go by the name of Alex Belle and I will go by the name of Maddie O'Connel, Kian doesn't have to change his name because they don't know who he is." She says this like it is perfectly normal for this to happen, it was like she had read my mind "don't worry Alexandra we have devoted our lives helping other royals much like yourself, now we need to get started on your look, but first you deserve a warm bubble bath after what you have been through." She begins to guide me to a luxurious bathroom, the tiles looked like the chess board I used to play when I was younger. Madelyn walks out shutting the door behind her. I began to take my dress off and slip into the steaming water. After thirty minutes I get out and find a robe hanging on the white door. I put it on and walk out to find Madelyn and Kian. I find them sitting on the couch in the middle of the library. Madelyn was hooked into a book named Girl Online and Kian was watching her love in his eyes. I cough to let them know of my presence and their heads snap up.

"Right, time to get started." Kian said walking towards me and guiding me into a room full of cloths and cosmetics.

Madelyn sits me down in a leather chair facing a huge mirror that took up the whole wall. She picks up a hair dryer and begins to dry my hair, then after dried she curled my hair into glamorous curls that went past my shoulders. "Iv finished the hair, now onto the makeup" she reaches over and grabs foundation, mascara and eyeliner. "Haha eyeliner on fleek" I give her a questioning look "it's how teenagers talk for example bye Felisa or eyebrows on fleek, don't worry you will soon pick it up, makeup done. Now for the finishing touch, the wardrobe." She walks over to a cloths rack and pulls out a leather jacket and a short skirt the top was white and black strips going down, I had never seen anything like it. She pushes me towards the dressing room and I put the cloths on fast tucking the shirt into the skirt and walk out, Kian and Madelyn both take in a breath in unison. What did I have something on my face I walk over to the mirror and see what had shocked them, I looked.... different. Good different "now we need to find some shoes to go with that outfit" she walks over to me holding black combat boots, I put them on and I feel like another person. Let's just hope that we can stay hidden for the sake of my people.