👑Chapter 2👑

I find myself being pulled off the ground by my father and a young women around my age, they began to push me out of the room, people were running around franticly unsure what to do. I saw two men dressed in black with guns in there hands running towards us, aiming there weapons at us. My father pushes me and the girl out of the way and I hear a huge bang. I turn around to see that my father lying on the ground, his white suit was swiftly turning red, I screamed and started to run towards him but was pulled back by the same girl that had lifted me off the ground. She pulled me outside and into a long limo. I couldn't think properly only cry. Why would someone do this? Was it the same assassins that had killed my mother? I suddenly feel strong arms wrap around me and made shushing noise, I feel a lot better for the comfort. She lets go of me and I realise she has black hair and green eyes that would be able to hypnotise anyone. She looked beautiful. "Hello princess, my names Madelyn." She says extending her hand. I shake it.

"My names Alexandra" I say with a weak smile, I might be scared and downhearted but a princess always has to use her manners. My father taught me that. "What was you doing at the wedding, speaking of the wedding what happened to my fiancé?" I say curiosity and fear took over me.

"Don't worry your highness, your future husband is safe, we got him out in time. I was assigned to watch over you by your father, encase anything went wrong." she says sorrow in her eyes, she must have known my father well.

"Please call me Alexandra, its the least I could do after you just saved my life" she nods

"You should get some sleep Alexandra, we will be at our destination soon enough" I put my head down on the seat and don't question where our destination was, I was too weak to do anything but sleep.