👑Chapter 18👑

"Why don't you show us abit?" Eddie asked me as a smile formed on his face. After a couple of minutes of debating I was persuaded to play. I turned around to the keyboard and started to play the meadow, it's one of my favourite songs to preform because it sounded so beautiful and relaxing. I remember my mother teaching it to me as one of the first sings I ever played on our grand piano. The keys under my fingers felt right and it reminded me of home, the gardens full of flowers and the palace full of life. How I missed home. Happy memories came back to mind and I felt myself getting lost in the melody every chord that was played. When the song ended I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me, flabbergasted. Did I do something wrong? Before I had the chance to ask the loud claps of everyone bounced off the walls and windows probably echoing throughout E hub. I looked over at Eddie and the others to see they was just as shocked at everyone else.

The moment was soon ruined by the one and only Sam "You REALLY need to keep a close eye on her Maxwell." Luckily the bell echoed throughout the school, we was literally saved by the bell. Everyone soon stopped clapping and rushed out, leaving just Eddie, Sam, Alice the teacher and I. I grabbed Eddies shirt and pulled him out of the classroom before he could do anything he would regret later on. He seemed to relax as soon as Sam was out of sight, out of sight out of mind.

"So blondie you keep surprising me every time I see you." He said smirking. "Any other talents I should know about?"

"I can fight" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well then little princess how about a bet?" He asked, smirk getting bigger and bigger.

"What kind of bet?" Confusion lacing my voice. I wasn't one to gamble.

"If I win in a fight you have to kiss me" my stomach suddenly flipped at the thought of kissing Eddie, it wasn't such a bad thing.

"What if I win?"

"I was getting to that, if you win I have to do what ever you want me to do for the next week." It was a win win situation for me. I extended my hand and joined it with Eddies

"It's going to be fun to see you do what ever I want" I say as a smirk forms on my face, I wasn't going to back down in this fight, I want to see him grovel.

"You wish princess" and with that he walked away.

****

The past lessons had flown by, even though I got a couple of glares from Alice and flirtatious winks off Sam I was still looking forward for tonight. Eddie and I had agreed that he drives to Kian's house to study and then have the battle as I like to call it. I walk down the corridors and out to the parking lot. I immediately see Maddie leaning against Kian's car waiting impatiently for us. She catches sight of me and skips upto me. "Sooo how was your day?" She said energetically.

"Have you had coffee?" She rolls her eyes at my response and carry on waiting for my answer. "It was great apart from the fact that Sam keeps flirting and Alice keeps glaring. Eddie is coming over after if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah that's fine with me, however I can't say the same for Kian. Don't worry I've got your back" she aged as she winked at me. What is it with people winking today?

"My ears are burning, what are you talking about?" Kian asked from behind me, making me jump out of my skin.

"Oh nothing, Alex was just asking me if Eddie could come over tonight is all" Maddie stated shrugging her shoulders as she walked over to the passenger seat.

"What!" He turned to face me "I told you he was trouble and you should stay away from him, I don't see this should be in the deal" His eyebrows furrows together at his outburst.

"Calm down will yah, don't worry big brother we are working on a school project and you wouldn't want me to fail would you?" I give him my puppy dog eyes.

After a few seconds of silence he reluctantly agrees. "Fine but I want your door to be open" I nod my head, surprised that he actually agreed. As we all got in the car I couldn't stop thinking about how Eddie had been acting today, it was as if sometimes he didn't want to be around me and others he was his normal self. I needed to get some fresh air. "Guys would you mind if I walked home?"

"Are you sure?" Maddie turned around to face me. I nod and she does the same. I open the door and instantly the cold air makes me feel peaceful. I say my good byes to Maddie and Kian and begin to walk down the street. I could smell fresh roses. Normally it takes fifty minutes to walk to Kian's house, I still had thirty minutes to walk. I looked around me to see tall trees and no houses in sight, I was lost. Nothing looked familiar and all of a sudden a hand went over my mouth. I screamed in protest but I knew no one would hear me.

"Don't worry princess, I'm taking you back home" said a deep voice.

They've found me.

Book two coming soon