Chapter Eighteen~The End

Your POV

B/n climbed into the limo first, then me, then Rose. I looked at her and smiled, then turned to the host club.

"Hi." I said sending them all smiles.

"Who is this lovely princess?" Tamaki asked.

"My fiancée." B/n said protectively. I let out a laugh.

"Her name is Rose." I said. My eyes caught Haruhi's but I quickly looked down at my hands.

"F/n-chan! Will you sit next to me?" Honey asked jumping into my lap.

"Of course." I said giving him a smile.

"Oh! Rose this is Honey, Mori, Hikaru, Kaoru, Tamaki, Kyoya, and Haruhi." I said smiling at Rose.

"Nice to meet you all." Rose said. They all nodded. I gave them all an awkward smile. I avoided Haruhi's gaze the whole time, even though she kept staring at me.

We arrived at the restaurant and took our seats.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It felt awkward sitting across from Haruhi. It was like I was forced to look at her.

I had ordered (Favorite food or f/f) and a (favorite drink or f/d), then began stuffing my face.

"That's not very lady like." B/n said looking at me with wide eyes.

"I ike ood." I said with my mouth full, not being able to pronounce the words correctly. I saw Haruhi smile slightly out of the corner of my eye. 

After I finished eating and drinking I pushed my plate into the middle of the table. I looked over at Honey who was eating cake at an alarmingly fast pace. I smiled at all my friends laughing with each other. I even saw Kyoya crack a smile a few times.

"F/n." I heard someone say. I snapped my head up to see Haruhi looking at me. Our table had grown quiet.

"Can I talk to you?" She asked quite seriously. Which scared me. I nodded and stood up. I looked at B/n and he sent me a small smile and gave me a thumbs up. I glared at him before following Haruhi outside.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"No. I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't be. I understand. Your parents worked hard to give you the life you have. You should carry on in the business." She said.

Then she turned to me. The unexpected happened. She pulled me into a kiss. Her soft lips against mine were like heaven. I kissed her back and smiled. I missed this.

We pulled away and she brought her mouth to my ear.

"I'll wait for you. No matter how long it takes." She said into my ear. I nodded.

"I will too." I said.

We walked back inside and I sat across from her again. Our feet touched under the table and we both smiled at each other.

Later that night we all drove to the airport. The host club said their goodbyes and all that was left was Haruhi and I. I gave her a quick kiss.

"I'll be waiting." I said.

"Me too." She said and boarded the plane. Watching her leave broke my heart. But it was for the best. I had work to do. She had a life to get back to. I waved as the plane lifted off.

"Bye." I whispered.

SUPER IMPORTANT!! READ BELOW!!!! NOW! NOW! IMPORTANT! READ IT! READ IT!

A/N: That's the end guys!!!! It's all over :(((
I'll be writing a sequel!! I don't know when it'll be up. So just be patient. I want to thank everyone for reading, voting, and commenting. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  Bye guys :) ~Faith xx ♥