Chapter Thirteen

Just a quick author note before I start. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to read this so far! I really appreciate it so much!! I want to dedicate this chapter to shipper100 because I have been seeing them voting and commenting and it means a lot! Thank you so much! :)
Now on with the story!

Your POV

Haruhi asked me on a date..... Last week Haruhi had asked me on a date. Of course I said yes. She was my girlfriend after all. But where were we going? What should I wear?

I ran around my room throwing my clothes every where. I wanted to look cute, so I called the master of cute. Honey.

He was over at my house quick and dug through my closets and soon threw some clothes at me and pushed me into the bathroom.

I finished getting dressed at looked at my outfit. I did look cute. I opened the door.

"You look so kawaii f/n-Chan!" Honey squealed. "Do you want to bring Usa-Chan?" He asked smiling.

"No thank you Honey. I really appreciate you helping me out." I smiled at him. "Help yourself to the cake in the kitchen." I said patting his head and heading outside to wait for Haruhi.

She came walking down the street looking so cute! She walked up to me smiling. I returned the smile and pecked her lips.

"You look so cute." I said smiling.

"As do you. Did Honey dress you?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I felt my cheeks heat up.

"N-no." I stuttered. She smirked at me. "I'm perfectly capable of dressing myself." I said crossing my arms.

"Suuurreee." She said rolling her eyes. She grabbed my hand and we began walking off.

"So. Where are we going?" I asked. She pulled a blindfold out of her pocket.

"What is this? Bondage fan fiction?" I asked smirking. Her cheeks grew red as she smacked my arm.

"No! I want it to be a surprise." She pouted. As she tied the blindfold on me I heard her mumble. "You and your sick mind." I let out a small life and kissed what I guessed was her cheek.

"Why did you just kiss my chin?" She asked. I began laughing.

"I meant to kiss your cheek." I said laughing. She patted my head.

"You're weird."

"Limited edition!" I shouted and clung onto her arm. We began walking down the street.

"I swear if I walk into a-" I was cut off as my face connected with cold metal. I fell backwards. "Pole." I groaned finishing my sentence.

"S-sorry." She stuttered as she laughed.

After another few minutes of walking she stepped behind me and took off the blindfold.

In front of me was a cliff that over looked the sea. The sun was setting making the sky look like an orange pink color. I looked down at my shirt. "The sky and I are twinning!" I shouted like a little kid. Haruhi shook her head and laughed at me. Haruhi set down a picnic basket, which I guess she had been holding the whole time. She laid out a blanket and we sat down on it. She began pulling food out. Sandwiches and fruit. I smiled as she laid out the food.

I snatched up a sandwich starving and began eating it quickly.

"Slow down, Natsu." She joked. (If you've seen Fairy Tail you'll understand that Nastu Dragneel eats food quickly)

"You'll never stop me." I said finishing my sandwich. Hers only had one bite taken out of it. "Are you going to eat that?" I asked swallowing my last bite of sandwich.

"Knock yourself out." She sighed handing me the sandwich. I split it down the middle and handed her the bigger half.

"Here you are dear." I said smiling. She smiled back and we ate in silence. It was comfortable though. Soon her head leaned on my shoulder and I smiled down at her as the sun finished setting. She had fallen asleep and was lightly snoring. I gently rested her head on the ground and picked up our trash. I wrapped her in the blanket and picked her up bridal style. Then picked up the basket as I began walking towards her house.

I knocked on the door. Her dad opened it and smiled at his sleeping daughter. "Hey Ranka." I said smiling. "She fell asleep on our picnic." I said smiling down at Haruhi.

"Why don't you go put her in her bed? Then we can have some tea." He said.

"Yes sir." I said and entered the house, kicking off my shoes at the entrance. I made my way to Haruhi's room and set her on the bed.  I pulled the blanket up to her chin and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you too. Now get some sleep." I said turning off the light and shutting the door. I made my way to the table as Ranka set down the tea cups. I smiled at him as he poured the tea.

"My daughter seems to really like you." He said.

"I really like her too." I said smiling as I began sipping my tea.

"I see that. I just want you to know. She's delicate. Be careful with her." He said.

"Of course." I said.

"I know about your past." He said referring to the murders. I felt my muscles tense.

"I've decided to accept you're a different person now." He said.

"Your daughter brings the best out in me."

He nodded then looked at the clock. "You better be heading home."

I nodded and opened my phone. I called my driver and he said he'd be there in 5 minutes.

"I just need to wait for my driver. I would walk, but it's pretty dark." I sighed.

"I understand dear. Feel free to stand by the door." He said and began turning off the lights. He entered a room, which I guessed was his bedroom and soon the only light was the one above the doorway. My driver pulled up and I switched off the light as I exited the house.

B/n was sitting in the car. "How was it?" He asked.

"Great. Except she fell asleep." I said giggling at the image of her sleeping face that popped in my head.

"I'm glad you had fun." He said smiling.

"Me too."

Here you guys go! Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time! Byeeee!! ~Faith xx ♥