Chapter Seven

Your POV

"F/n M/n L/n!" I heard that familiar voice scold. I sat up rubbing my eyes. The rest of the host club sat up. All except Honey. I was scared she was going to wake him up.

"How dare you have all these boys sleep in your room!" She shouted at me. I stood up waiting for my punishment. My mother always told me to respect my aunt. So that's what I was going to do. She continued to walk towards me. I heard a little yawn come from Honey as he sat up. "Do you have anything to say?" She snapped at me.

"I'm very sorry." I said keeping a straight face. My head went to the side as she slapped me hard across the face. Haruhi's eyes widened.

"I'm not going to make your friends leave. But I will be picking out your clothes for today." She said and turned on her heel. All I wanted to do was yank at her hair. But I couldn't do that. I promised my mother. She slammed my door behind her causing a picture to fall from the wall and shatter. Haruhi was quick to my side and she put her hand on the side of my face.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and made my way to the picture lying on the floor.

"Who was that?" Kaoru and Hikaru asked together.

"My Aunt Claire." I said picking up the now shattered picture. I traced my fingers over the picture. It was my mom, dad, brother, and I all at the beach. I felt a tear slip from my eye, but I quickly wiped it away.

"I guess I'll get a new frame." I sighed. "Jackie!" I shouted. Jackie was quick to the room.

"Yes miss?" She asked.

"Please clean up this mess. And tell Alastair to please start making breakfast for 12." I said.

"That's 2 extra." She said.

"I suppose you and Alastair would like to eat, yes?" I asked. She nodded.

"Thank you miss." She said.

"No, thank you Jackie." I said smiling.

"Haruhi, you can change in the bathroom across the hall. Boys, you can change in my bathroom, or closet." I said walking towards my door.

"Where are you going?" Haruhi asked.

"To let my Aunt dress me." I said. Haruhi kissed my cheek where my aunt had hit me and sent me a smile.

I met up with my Aunt in the guest room. She put me in the hideous school uniform and made me sit in a chair. I looked in the mirror and saw my cheek was beginning to bruise. Had she really hit me that hard? She put my hair into a bun on top of my head and began doing my make up.

She had put on so much I thought I would fall forward due to the weight. She then began putting my hair in large curls (Sorry if you hair is already curly, just go with it)

After she was finished I looked in the mirror. I didn't even look like myself anymore.

"You look so lovely." She said smiling. She turned to her personal maid.

"Bring him in." She said clapping her hands. The maid nodded and returned with a tall handsome boy. Too bad I didn't like boys, or else I would be all over him. He had mousy brown hair and green eyes.

"F/n this is James. James this is my niece F/n." Claire said smiling. She pulled me up and out of the chair and placed me next to him. "You two are perfect together. Smile!" She said. I pulled my best fake smile I could and held onto his arm. She snapped the picture. Then Alastair entered.

"Miss. Breakfast is ready." He said. Claire walked out of the room with James following. Alastair looked at me. "Sorry kid." He said giving me a side hug. I sighed.

I made my way to the kitchen to see Tamaki and the twins arguing. When I entered the room they all looked at me shocked.

"What happened to my baby girl? You cant even see her face!" Tamaki said.

"What are you talking about? Don't you think she looks way better than before?" Aunt Claire asked. I lowered my head and took my seat next to Haruhi. She looked at me sadly. I kept a straight face. James sat next to me.

"Who's he?" Hikaru asked rudely. I had to hold in my laughs at James' reaction. His eyes widened, shocked at how rude Hikaru spoke.

"James." I said.

"F/n's boyfriend." Claire said smiling.

"Aunt Claire. I don't think F/n needs a boyfriend." B/n said.

"Shut it boy! I'm still waiting for you to get a girlfriend. You're so pathetic that I cant find you a girl." She snapped at my brother. I began getting angry.

"Aunt Claire. That's not how you should speak to your nephew." I said gritting my teeth.

"You both disgust me." She said and exited the room. I stared blankly at the table.

"Thanks." B/n said, once he was sure Claire was out of hearing distance.

"She's a bitch." I muttered. Haruhi grabbed my hand.

"Don't worry about it. She shouldn't speak to you like that." Kyoya said.

"Thanks mommy." I said sticking my tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes at me and began eating.

"Kyoya's right. Just so you know. You're not disgusting." Haruhi said and pecked me on the lips. James' eyes widened.

"I thought...." He trailed off.

"I'm sorry James. Claire always does this.' I said.

"She threatened me. She threatened my girlfriend." He muttered.

"I'm so sorry." I said grabbing his hand.

"Aww you two are already holding hands!" Claire squealed.

"Idiot." Kaoru muttered, luckily Claire didn't hear. A smile grew on my face as I looked towards my friend.

"Don't think I wont forget this morning. You'll be punished tonight." Claire said. I froze up. Punished. I remember my punishments in the past.

I looked at the clock.

"We better get going." I said and stood up. I ran out to the limo as fast as I could.

"We're having a party tonight." B/n said.

"Party?" I asked. We seemed to be having a lot of parties lately.

"Aunt Claire thought we should. To welcome her here." He said.

"Why should we welcome her?" I snapped.

"Because it's what mother would've wanted." He said. I lowered my head. I felt someone grab my hand and I saw Haruhi. I knew how she felt. She also lost her mom.

"Do you think you're dad knows you're alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I told him I was spending the night at your house. He trusts you.' She said smiling.

"Does he know that Tamaki was there?" I asked. She shook her head and I let out a small laugh at Tamaki's sad face.

I stepped out of the limo. As I walked into school all eyes were on me. Haruhi grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze. I smiled at her before we entered our first class.

A/n: Twice in one night!!! Woohoo!!!! I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
See y'all next time!!~Faith ♥