Chapter Five

Previously: We ended our dance, and we exited to the balcony.

Your POV

I felt her hand brush mine and I felt myself tense up. We stood at the railing and she placed her hand up on it. Should I put mine on hers? I slowly lifted my hand and put it on Haruhi's. She stared down at our hands, shocked.

I turned to her. "H-Haruhi?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She asked still looking at her hands.

"I-I t-think I l-like...." I trailed off. She looked up at me. "I like Fancy Tuna." I blurted out. Ugh you wuss. I mentally slapped my face.

"M-me too." She said looking out at the scenery.

"W-what I meant to s-say w-was. I l-like.... You." I said quietly, still stuttering. She looked up at me.

"I think I like you too." She said. I looked up at her and hugged her. Of course she hugged back. I pulled away from the hug and stared up into her eyes, she was taller than me. I began to stand on my tip toes.

"F-f/n." She whispered. I could feel her hot breath on my face. She leaned her face closer to mine and our lips met. I felt sparks, yeah I know, cheesy. But I'm not lying. SPARKS! Bamn! Pow! Sparks!

I pulled away from her slowly with a stupid grin on my face. Luckily she was wearing the same grin.

----------------

I walked into school on Monday. I hated Monday's.

"What's with the grumpy face?" B/n asked poking my cheek. I swatted at his hand.

"I hate Mondays." I grumbled and continued on walking.

"Turn that frown upside down!" He said perkily.

"Are you talking about frowns? I heard you crying last night." I snapped at him. I saw him flinch, his eyes showed he was hurt. "I'm sorry." I said rubbing my face. He patted my head.

"It's alright." He said smiling. "I better be off." He said and went off to class. I made my way to mine and saw Haruhi in her usual seat, near the twins.

"Hello." She said smiling brightly.

"Hi." I mumbled and rested my head on my desk.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"I hate Mondays." I responded not lifting my head up.

"You don't like to see me?" She asked, pouting.

"I never said that." I said sitting up and looking her dead in the eye. "I enjoy seeing you very much." I said putting on a weak smile. She smiled back. I leaned over and kissed her cheek gently. Then I realized, we were in class. All eyes were on us now.

Whispers rang out through the room. Then the teacher walked in. Thank God.

-----------

It was now after school, and Haruhi invited me to stay for the Host Club. Of course I accepted. How could I say no to her?

I entered the room. I felt all of the girls staring at me, whispering about me.

"F/n-Chan!" A familiar voice shouted. I felt arms wrap around my neck. Honey.

"Hey Honey." I said hugging the small boy back before setting him down.

"Want to eat some cake with me?" He asked. Before I could reply he was already tugging me along to a table. He gave me a cake and some tea.

"Thank you Honey." I said smiling. I wasn't a huge fan of sweets, but Honey was just too cute. I sat with him until a girl approached me.

"Are you and Haruhi dating?" She asked. I watched as across the room Tamaki dropped his fork in shock. Haruhi looked at me. I shook my head.

"I heard you kissed him on the cheek." Another girl said.

"Maybe I did. Maybe I didn't.' I shrugged.

Soon the Host Club ended. I hopped up from Honey's table and made my way to Haruhi.

"What have you done to my little girl?" Tamaki asked. I didn't answer. "Mommy! What did f/n do to my little girl!?" Tamaki whined.

"I'm not sure." Kyoya said opening his black notebook and writing. Why does he always have that little book?

I wrapped my arms around Haruhi's waist and hugged her. I looked up and saw her blushing. She was so cute.

"You're so cute when you blush." I mumbled.

"S-shut up." She said holding her face, trying to hide her blush. I giggled and poked her cheek. She glared at me.

"Come on. You're not mad are you?" I asked laughing slightly.

"Yes. Stop laughing at me." She said and crossed her arms.

"Haaruuuhiii." I said in a sing song voice. She didn't look at me. I jumped in front of her face, but she turned her head. I frowned. I walked over to a piece of cake and scooped some of the frosting up onto my finger. A devilish grin grew on my face.

"Oh Haruhi!" I called. She refused to look at me. The Host Club members looked at me confused. I walked directly behind Haruhi and reached my hand around her. I wiped the frosting on her nose and giggled as she turned around angry. I took off running as she ran after me.

"Get back here. f/n!" She shouted shaking her fist at me. I just continued to laugh as I ran.

A/N: Sorry this was kind of short. I'll see y'all next time :) ~Faith xx ♥