Chapter Eight

Your POV

As I sat down I heard people whispering.

"What's up with f/n?"

"Why is she in the uniform? That's not like her."

"What's with all the makeup?"

I stared at my desk, angry. Angry at Claire, angry at myself. Angry that I could stand up for myself. Haruhi put her hand on top of mine and gave me a smile. I smiled back, even though it wasn't real. I feel like she could tell it was fake. She was always good at telling things apart. Like Hikaru and Kaoru, but I could do that too.

The teacher entered the room and began teaching.

"L/n?" I looked up at the teacher. "Are you alright?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly before looking down at my desk again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now lunch time. I made my way to Music Room 3 to see the Host Club. Mostly to see Haruhi, I bet she could cheer me up.

I entered the music room to see rose petals fly in my face. I swatted at them and continued walking in.

"Hey guys." I said and sat on the couch, putting my feet up in the table. Haruhi sat next to me.

"Are you upset with your Aunt?" Haruhi asked. I nodded. Then sighed.

"But I'll just have to put up with her. I mean it's not like she's moving in with me." I said. James entered the room.

"Claire apparently has people watching us. I just got a call, she shouted at me saying I should stay by your side at all times." He said out of breath. I guess he ran here. I nodded and he sat next to me.

"Are we invited to the party?" Honey asked. I nodded.

Haruhi grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry she does this." She whispered.

"It's alright. I promised my mom I would obey her. It's what my mom wanted." I said. Haruhi nodded. "I miss her." I whispered.

"I know." Haruhi said and hugged me. I looked at the clock.

"Well, I should be heading to my next class now." I sighed and stood up.

"Before you go. Wipe off that make up. I cant see your face." Haruhi said handing me a tissue.

"I cant. Everyone will see the bruise from where she hit me." I said and kissed her quickly. "I'll see you later." I said. James held his arm out for me and I took it. "See you later." I said and blew her a kiss. She gave me a smile and I left the music room.

"Haruhi looks like a girl. Is he a girl?" James asked. I looked around. No one was there. I nodded.

"Biologically, yes." I said. "Don't tell anyone." I said.

"So you like girls?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

"But, your aunt doesn't know." He said. I nodded. People were staring at us.

"Why is f/n with the new boy?"

"I thought she was dating Haruhi."

"Does that mean Haruhi is still available?"

"Of course. He was always available. Haruhi is way out of f/n's league."

"I cant believe he even goes near her."

"She sure is strange. What is up with her?"

I heard everyone whispering. How did it go from me being with James, to them insulting me?

"I heard she's a murderer." A girl whispered. I turned to her.

"Yeah. I am. Got a problem with that?" I snapped at her. Her eyes widened and she backed up terrified. Now as James and I walked down the hall everyone was silent, and backed away from me. Much better.

I felt someone grab my arm and yank me and James into a room.

Suddenly someone grabbed my throat and held me against the wall.

"You must be f/n." They said. It was a girl. (I'm making an OC here)

Her hair went down to her shoulders and was black. She wore lots of makeup. Her eyes were a bright green, they almost looked radioactive.

"J-James. Help." I whispered squirming against the girls grip. James was knocked out now. I saw a girl standing beside him with a bat. My eyes widened.

"We want to say something to you." The girl with the bat said. She had blonde hair that went down to her hips. Her eyes were also a radioactive green.

I began thrashing around. "If you don't let me go, I'll scream." I said.

"If you scream, he gets it." Blondie said. I narrowed my eyes at her. I couldn't let James get hurt. He didn't do anything. Wait. Did I do anything?

"We want you to stay away from Haruhi." The girl with black hair said.

"Yeah right." I scoffed.

"You better stay away from him. He's ours." Blondie said.

"You really think he'd date you sluts?" I asked laughing. The girls grip tightened around my neck. I began coughing, trying to get oxygen.

"Of course he is. Or else our names aren't Lilly and Anne." Blondie said smirking. I'm guessing she was Lilly. I couldn't talk. I couldn't breath. I began kicking. I managed to kick Anne. I raised my dress to reveal a holster that held knives. I grabbed one and climbed on top of Anne.

"Don't you dare threaten me again. I'm not afraid to kill you." I said glaring at her. I climbed off of her and returned the knife to its holster.

I crouched beside James. "Someone help!" I shouted loudly and brought fake tears to my eyes. The girls eyes widened and they jumped out of the window. Unfortunately we were on the first floor.

No one came. "Daddy!" I shouted. "Mommy!" I added shouting equally as loud.

"Mori help!" I shouted knowing Mori would come. Mori entered the room with the rest of the host club behind him. I wiped my fake tears.

"What happened?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in unison.

"That's not important. Just help me get him to the nurses.' I said. "Go get a wheelchair or something." I said. The host club ran off. All except for Haruhi. She sat beside me.

"What happened?" She asked.

"He fell." I lied. "I guess he's clumsy." I laughed.

I saw Anne and Lilly out of the corner of my eye.

"Are you alright?" Haruhi asked grabbing my hand.

"Just fine." I said pressing my lips to hers. Our lips moved in sync and I smiled. We both pulled away.

"I'm glad you're okay." She said and kissed my cheek.

The Host Club came back with a wheel chair and helped the unconscious James into it.

---------------

James was better now. And it was time for Aunt Claire's party.

Aunt Claire put a pink fluffy dress on me and I frowned. Then she did my hair and makeup. I wasn't going to stand for this. Guests were already arriving. I snuck up to my room and changed into a black dress and removed all my makeup. I wonder how she'll react.

I walked back downstairs and now the room was completely full. B/n ran up to me. "What are you wearing?" He asked panicked. "Aunt Claire is going to kill you once she finds out." He said. The bruise on my cheek was visible to the naked eye now.

Lets see how this night will turn out.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks so much for reading! It really means a lot.
I'm sorry I haven't updated for a few days, it's because of school and stuff. Sorry again but at least I got this chapter up :)
See y'all next time!! ~Faith ♥