Chapter Three

Your POV

I opened my eyes to find myself still laying against Haruhi. Had I fallen asleep? I sat up and rubbed my eyes. She was also lying on the floor. A whole group of girls surrounded us. I looked at Haruhi to find her passed out. I wiped the small amount of drool from the corner of my mouth. I then realized the situation and jumped up. The host club smirked at me amused, while the girls stared in shock.

"I-I... Ummmm. Erh." I said blushing and folding my hands tightly. What was I supposed to say!? I ran off towards the changing rooms and hid in their hugging my knees. Haruhi came in a few minutes later.

"Why'd you run off?" She asked.

"T-they were all s-staring a-at me." I stuttered nervously.

She shrugged and sat beside me. "You should come over." She said out of no where. I looked up at her confused. "Like. We should hang out sometime." She said smiling at me. I felt my heart skip a beat. She was so cute. Wait.... Do I have feelings for Haruhi? Nah.

"Sure. How about later? After school?" I asked.

"That'd be fantastic." She said giving me a closed eye smile. I smiled weakly back. "I have hosting to do." She said and stood up. Had I slept through the whole school day? Ugh. B/n is going to kill me.

She extended her hand to me and when I grabbed it my head jolted. I felt my face heat up slightly and she pulled me up. "T-thanks." I stuttered. We exited the changing room and everyone was whispering. I hated it. So, so much. I felt myself tense up under their gaze. Everyone was silent. My phone began ringing loudly.

I walked out of the room quickly and answered it.

"Hey." I said knowing it was b/n.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm going to Haruhi's after school today. I'll see you later." I said.

"f/n, you know I worry about you. Every since-"

"I know. I know. Don't normal girls my age hang out with their friends?" I asked.

"But.. You're not normal." He said. I laughed slightly.

"Tell me about it. I'll see you later, okay?" I said.

"Fine." He huffed and hung up.

-------------

   I walked with Haruhi home. Apparently she was a 'commoner'. "Sorry for making you walk." She said. Tamaki probably complains about walking.

"It's fine. I used to go on walks with my mom." I said smiling slightly. She turned and smiled sadly at me.

"I used to go on walks with my mom too." She said looking straight forward.

"Used to...." I trailed off.

"Yeah. She passed when I was younger." She said. This had shocked me.

"I-I'm so sorry." I said quietly glancing at her out of the corner of my eye.

"It's fine." She said.

We neared a building that looked like apartments. She opened the door.

"Dad! I'm home!" She called out. No response. "He must not be home." She said and continued walking in. "Are you hungry?" She asked. I was about to say no, until my stomach decided to sound like a dying whale (Y'all know the feeling) She let out a small laugh. "I'm guessing yes." She said.

She began cooking on the stove, so I wandered into the other room. There was a frame with a picture of a woman inside. She looked beautiful. It must be Haruhi's mom. I sat on my knees studying the beautiful women. I heard steps enter the room.

"She's beautiful." I said in awe.

"She was." Haruhi said and set my bowl on the table. I gave her a sad smile and crawled towards the table, too lazy to stand. Ramen. My eyes lit up.

"I haven't eaten this since I was back in America!" I said excitedly. I began eating it quickly.

"Slow down. We wouldn't want you to choke." She joked. I slowed my eating.

"Want to see my mom?" I asked her out of no where. She looked up, noodle half in her mouth, half dangling out. She slurped it up and nodded. I grabbed the locket that was tucked inside of my shirt. I opened it up to show my mom on one side and my dad on the other.

"You look just like her." Haruhi said.

"Is that good or bad?" I asked.

"Good. She's very beautiful." Haruhi said before turning back to her Ramen.

"Are you calling me beautiful?" I asked raising an eyebrow and smirking.

I saw her blush. Then she said something unexpected. "Maybe..." I swear my heart stopped once I comprehended the word. My breath hitched in my throat as my eyes widened.

"I'm home!" I heard a voice shout. I immediately stood up. A woman entered the room. She had brownish red hair, and the same eyes as Haruhi. She was quite beautiful.

"Hi dad." Haruhi said. Dad!? Her Dad was transgender.

"You're a Transvestite !?" I exclaimed. He nodded. "I would've never guessed! You're so beautiful." I said smiling.

"Why thank you." He said smiling.

"I'm f/n l/n." I said sticking out my hand.

"She's a friend from school." Haruhi said as her dad shook my hand.

"You don't sound like you're from around here." Her dad said. I shook my head.

"I just moved here from America." I said.

"That's a big change." He said. I nodded. I looked at my watch.

"I'm going to be getting picked up soon." I said.

"Well I would like to talk to your parents for a bit before we let Haruhi hang out with you more." He said. I froze at the mention of my parents.

"M-my parents are g-gone. It's j-just my b-brother and I." I stuttered.

"I'm so sorry. You poor thing." Her dad pulled me into a hug. I looked at Haruhi wide eyed and mouthed 'help'. She shook her head and smiled. There was a knock on the door. Her dad released me and answered the door.

"f/n!" He called. I walked out to see Alastair.

"Hey Alastair. Where's b/n?" I asked.

"F/n!" I heard that all too familiar voice shout. "I was so worried." B/n said hugging me tightly.

"I wasn't gone that long. Plus I was with Haruhi. You know this." I sighed.

He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Movie when we get home?" He asked smiling.

"Sure." I said sighing.

"Bye Haruhi! By Mr. Fujioka!" I called as B/n dragged me off.

A/N: I'm trying to get your and Haruhi's relationship going now!!!! See y'all next time! Thanks for reading! ~Faith ♥