Chapter One

Your POV

I stood in front of my new home in awe.

"Brother! Look at it!" I said and ran up to the house. B/N followed after me. I opened the large doors and smiled at it. The interior was absolutely lovely.

A maid stood there and bowed to me.

"Follow me to your room Miss L/N." She said and walked off gracefully through the house. I turned back to B/N and smiled brightly as I followed the maid.

We walked up some stairs and down a hall. There was a large pair of double doors in front of me. She opened them and stood aside. I walked in and looked around everything was F/C. I smiled and saw the large bed sitting in front of me. I kicked off my shoes quickly and charged for it. I leaped into the air and landed softly on the cushiony mattress.

"Do you like it?" The maid asked.

"I love it." I said. A fresh new start. I didn't have to deal with sympathetic looks from all the kids at school anymore.

---------------------

Today was my first day and Ouran Academy. I looked at my school uniform. A dress...... I put it on anyways and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous.

"B/N!" I called. B/N came running into the room panicked.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried.

"This. It's hideous." I said frowning.

"Then don't wear it." He shrugged. I smiled brightly and dug through my dresser. I pulled out jeans,  f/c shirt, and some converse. I looked in the mirror satisfied with myself.

I walked downstairs and saw B/N looking through a playboy book. I snatched it from him.

"How did you find this!?" I said panicked as I blushed.

"You should at least share." He said and winked at me. I laughed and ran back upstairs to hide it from him. A few years ago I came out to my family, it took a little while for my parents to get used to it, but B/N was so excited. He finally had someone to talk to girls about.

I walked back downstairs once again. "Ready to go?" B/N asked. I nodded and grabbed my back pack.

----------------

I walked into Ouran with my big brother. He was 17 and I was 15, so we wouldn't be in the same classes. Hopefully I wouldn't get bullied here. The people at my last school bullied me for liking girls. Tch idiots. (thumbs up if you thought of Levi :))

"Bye F/N." B/N said smiling. I waved to him and began walking off. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug. "Be safe." He whispered and hugged me even tighter.

"I will." I said smiling at him and walked off to my class.

------------

I entered the class room to be greeted by two boys. Obviously twins.

"I'm Hikaru." The one on the right said.

"And I'm Kaoru." The one on the left said.

"What's your name?" They both said.

"F/N." I said and tried to get past them.

"What a beautiful name." Hikaru said.

"For an equally beautiful girl." Kaoru said. I rolled my eyes.

"Can I please just get to my seat?" I asked annoyed. I pushed through the middle of them and walked up to the teacher.

"Hi, I'm F/n L/n. I'm new here." I said smiling.