Chapter Nineteen.

“Who sent you?” I calmly asked the rouge who was changed by his arms to a concrete room under the prisons where our prisoners got to… know, some of our pack members a bit better.

He spat at me and I smiled as I looked over my shoulder to Will. “Would you like to do the honours?” I asked as he nodded and put on a glove. He grasped the fiery hot silver poker and pressed it to the rouge’s midsection.

An ear piercing scream echoed around the room and I gave the rouge an innocent smile. “If you’d just tell us who ordered the attacks on Alpha Huntington’s pack we would let you go unharmed.” I told him; like I’d ever let that happen.

He snorted and shook his head. “I’m not stupid girly; you’ll kill me the moment you get what you need.”

I frowned and clenched my fist. “Then make it less painful for yourself and tell us who set it up and I’ll make it quick.” I told him, lying; I wouldn’t make it quick, after all, he helped kill half of Will’s pack and I wouldn’t let him die without a lot of pain.

He shook his head and I nodded to Will who applied it over his nipple. He screamed and thrashed against the restraints and I sighed. “Tell us who set it up.”

He shook his head and I chuckled darkly “I guess you’ll end up being a eunuch by the end then.” He swallowed and closed his eyes I could literally hear him silently praying to whatever gods he believed in; they wouldn’t help him though, that I was sure of.

I turned to Will and Matthias. “He is to be kept alive until I find what I want; keep questioning him until he breaks.”

“I won’t break!” The rouge screamed after me as I walked towards the door.

I chuckled and shook my head, shooting him a knowing look. “Oh you’ll be telling me anything I want by the time we’re through with you.”

-

“How is it going?” I asked Carl as I walked up the driveway. The entire outside of the gigantic mansion looked amazing but I knew that there were still a few things to take care of inside.

I had left the decorating up to each individual person and would let them decide how they wanted it and was tossing up on giving each member a hundred dollars for paint and then letting them pay for anything else; because with nearly seven hundred and fifty wolves the cost would soon skyrocket.

“Good; we’re just making sure that all the electric and pluming is installed and that they work properly in each room.” He said with a smile. “It’ll be complete in the next week.”

A smile spread across my face and it felt like a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulder; soon the pack would merge. The profit from the three old pack’s houses would cover most of the money that was spent on building this house and I could put it back for future use.

This was good news as the new pack house had put a major dint in my funds and it was no surprise. The new pack house had eight stories and spread out over two kilometres with a huge backyard and patio.

Below ground was the laundry room with all the best washers and dryers, a sewing room that was adjacent, an adult game room with bar and card tables and a safe room with bunkers and passageways winding underground in case of attack that allowed for escape. The safe room had three giant reinforced steel doors, over a thousand bunk beds, enough food and water to last five years and a system that pumped fresh filtered air through the whole room.

When you walked into the building, there was a huge two story foyer complete with two joint staircases that lead into a living room the size of a standard house, a home cinema that was around the same size, a fully equipped gym complete with a pool and two game rooms; one for the kids and the other for teens. The kitchen could fit two hundred people easily with a greenhouse attached to grow fresh produce and a pantry the size of three buses with floor to ceiling shelves. Off to the side there were ten offices for my betas, head enforcers and any visiting alphas with two spare bathrooms for communal use.