Chapter 22

Hey y'all, I'm back for another update. 

Just a few author's notes and a dedication before we begin. First off, I'm sorry I haven't been updating as much as I used to, I've kinda lost a lot of motivation to write. (Ha, I have no motivation. I sound like L) And plus I realize the chapters are becoming boring, and I honestly don't know what to do about it. I think I can pull something out of my sleeve though. 

Again, if any of u have anything u want to happen in the story, plz tell me. 

Also, I'm sure that everyone who is reading this story thinks that the main character (Anne) is suuuuuppper annoying. C'mon, I know y'all do. Just admit it. Well, that's good becuz she's supposed to be. I tried to make her annoying. U see, in L Change the world (the novel which I'm currently reading) it mentions more than once about L's obsession with Misa Amane, the most annoying chick on the face of this planet! (It actually helped me to hate her even more than I already did. That doesn't include the crying fit I had on my floor refusing to breath until someone continued to tell me that I was his only love) So, I have an assumption that is probably right, and it is that L goes for super annoying attention seeking girls. Therefore, I tried to make Anne as annoying as I possibly could, but not too annoying to make y'all tired of her and stop reading. No, that'd be bad. Her character is mainly based off myself, and I know for a fact that I'm naturally annoying, so there u go. She's also quite moody, also like me cuz I have very bad mood swings. (Lol srry, can't help it) 

Ok, so this chapter is dedicated to BlackRockShooter8, becuz he/she has been commenting encouraging things on a lot of my chapters, and good comments is always nice to see. I mainly dedicate chapters to encouraging ppl reading it. 

I just wanna ask a quick question, are there any guys reading? (Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to ask) 

Yes, this was kinda short but I have little time today so I must get to writing. 

That's a problem I have. If I start to write a chapter, I HAVE to finish it. I can't just save what I have and continue to work on it over time. No, then it would take me forever. And this is just the way I work. When I get motivated to do something, I do it. If I save it for later, I'm no longer motivated, therefore I won't do it. It's really that simple. 

Anyways, enough of my rambling. I hope u all enjoy this chapter and goodbye. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Honey, are you there?" Anne's mother says after she takes too long to reply. 

"Hello?" 

"Umm sorry, it's great that your here."

"I was thinking we could come visit you and we could have some family time!" Her mom says. 

"I can't mom, I'm on a case." Anne explains. 

"Oh come on, you can't take a few hours off?" Her mom asks. 

"No mom, it's important." Anne replies. 

"Actually, you are able to take a few hours off tomorrow, I say so." Ryuzaki says. 

Anne then notices that he is less than an inch away from her face, listening to their phone conversation. 

"What, are you crazy?" Anne says, covering the phone with her hand so her mother doesn't hear. 

"No, why don't you want to see your mother?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"Because she's a lunitic." Anne replies. She had always found her mom annoying, she never stopped talking. Anne had been quite the outgoing person herself in her youth, but her only problem was her mother not understanding the boundaries of public displays of affection.