Chapter 20

Hey guys. I'm back for an update. Whoo hoo. This is just a quick author's note before today's chapter begins. 

First off, I'm going to start deticating my chapters here on out to my wonderful readers! It'll be easier now because I have quite a lot of them. If you comment and say nice things a whole lot, you can be sure you'll be dedicated shortly :) 

Plz tell me if you want to be dedicated, in case I've missed you. If that happens, I'm terribly sorry. 

Ok, so today's chapter is dedicated to BeyondLawliet, because she's been reading my Death Note fanfics for quite awhile. And if her profile pic is actually what she looks like, ur very pretty darling! I feel like I need to dedicate this chapter to her becuz she's been here for quite awhile, so I'm calling attention to it. You guys should all go follow her, and she's got awesome fanfics as well! I just really wish she'd update ^.^ 

Ok, well hope u guys enjoy. 

 Goodbye for now. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Do you really need to go this far, Ryuzaki?" Light asks as they are both chained together by their wrists. 

"I'm not doing this because I want to you know." Ryuzaki defends. 

"Doing this with guys is kinda gross. Are you that type, Ryuzaki? You were together with Light at the university." Misa says. 

Anne's eyes are wide. That little...

"I'm not doing this because I want to." Ryuzaki repeats. 

"But Light is mine, and if your with him 24/7, then when are we going to go on dates?" Misa asks. 

"On dates, it will be the 4 of us." Ryuzaki replies, including Anne in this too. Light and Misa still didn't know about Anne and Ryuzaki, but perhaps they would find out very soon. 

"What?!" Misa exclaims. "Are you telling me that when I kiss him, It's going to be in front of you two?" 

"I never said you had to kiss him. However I will be observing." Ryuzaki says. 

"Huuuuuh? What's with that?" Misa says. "I knew it, your a pervert." 

"Light, can you please make Misa be quiet." Ryuzaki says. 

"Yes, please do." Anne mutters. 

"Hey!" Misa yells. 

"Misa, don't be so obstinate, you should be thankful that you can still go free, even though it's been proven that you were the one who sent those videotapes." Light says. 

"Even you, Light?" Misa pouts. "I'm your girlfriend right? You can't trust your lover?" 

"Even if you say your my girlfriend, your the one who fell in love at first sight and came after me." Light replies. 

Misa's mouth drops. 

"Then when I told you I liked you, you decided to turn it into your advantage and kissed me?" Misa whines, pounding her fists against Light. 

"About falling in love at first sight, it was on May 22nd at Aoyama right, Misa?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"Yes." Misa replies. 

"That day, why did you go to Aoyama? What were you wearing when you went there?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"How many times do I have to say that I just went there on a whim?" Misa replies, annoyed. "I don't remember how I felt or what I was wearing that day at all. Is it wrong for me to wander around Aoyama without a reason?"