Chapter 27

Hai guys!!! I'm just listening to High School Musical soundtrack while I'm writing this, cuz I'm just that cool. 

Our school is doing High School Musical for the musical, and we just got our parts yesterday! I'm super glad I'm not just chorus. Yes, I have some lines :D But still, every role is important.

After I'm done writing this, I'll probably go watch videos from other school's performing the songs. 

Soooo I'm gonna be SUPER busy with rehearsal and piano lessons and youth group and all that other stuff I have to do. So I won't really have much time for updating. This is probably my only book that I'm actually going to be updating. 

That's ok though, because we're like 5 or more chapters away from the end. I KNOOOOOWWW, SO SAD!!! 

Anyways, for question of the day, if you go to school, what is your school doing for a musical? 

And for the dedication, this chapter's dedication goes to BaptistaDaniela cuz holy crap, she comments on every one of my updates, lol. Thnx, I love the support! 

I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, I'm trying to put off the end of the book as long as I can. 

Ok, well I'm bored, and I need to finish this update so I can go practice. 

So, byyyyyeeee. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Of coarse she knows who Kira is, she's the second Kira. But she wouldn't just admit it, perhaps she really did lose her memory and it is one of the seven. There isn't a possibility that she isn't the second Kira, but if she hasn't lost her memory and they're both meerly pretending, what would she gain by telling me? What's she playing at? Anne thinks. 

"Who is he?" 

"Higuchi!" Misa replies. "But you can't tell Ryuzaki, or Light or anybody! I have a plan to get him to admit he's Kira for evidence, but I have to do it in secret." 

That's one of the seven. Anne thinks. 

"You don't want me to tell because Light won't agree with it because you'll be put in a dangerous position." 

"Yes." Misa replies. 

"Then why are you telling me? I don't agree to this either, it might just be a false accusation." Anne says. 

"No, it's not! He's Kira I promise!" Misa argues. 

"Ok, well what's your plan then?" Anne asks. 

"I'm going to convince him that I'm the second Kira so he will admit that's he's Kira, so I can record it. But first, I need your help." 

Next day - 

Misa had switched clothes with a friend of hers in the washroom, and she was now wearing a nurse's outfit. 

Anne had gone secretly, so Mogi didn't know that she was there, placing a recorder into Misa's jacket so she could monitor everything that went on, in case Misa was in trouble, she had backup. 

They would use Misa's phone recording as evidence rather than the recorder hidden in her clothes, so Ryuzaki and Light assume that Misa did everything all on her own, if they're convinced. 

Misa left the washroom and snuck past Mogi, unoticed in her nurse's outfit. She went through the front doors of the building, and a few seconds later, the imposter dressed in Misa's clothes came out to meet Mogi. 

She expected him to think she was Misa, but after a few seconds of staring at eachother, he yelled in her face. 

"What happened to Misa!?"