Ten- Seven Months

Seven months later….

Daniel’s P.O.V.

“This earth is for us,” I started the long written speech. Instead of reading out these stupid lines to these equally stupid creatures, I would have forced them to do my bidding. But it seems these vampires are not going to use oppression rule. “Humans, werewolves, vampires and witches. It’s not a place for those royal blood heirs. They should be destroyed. They are powerful because they have sucked powers of our ancestors. The royal bloods used to rule all creatures. And their rule was brutal. They only cared about themselves and gaining power. Their hunger was power.”

“Our ancestors came together and fought against the royal bloods and killed them. They all worked for freedom of every kind present here. They sacrificed their lives for us. And now, those royal bloods are back again. They are again on this earth to rule over us. Before they start their rule over us, we have to kill them. We have to kill those royal blood heirs. We won’t let the blood of our ancestors go wasted. History will repeat itself and those royal bloods will die again.” The crowd of five hundred and ten roared after me. Supernatural creatures are endangered species on earth.

There were vampires and werewolves. Some humans and witches were there. The place was full of vengeful creatures. They were ready to take their revenge against the royal blood heirs. And they were my keys to find Sera and that other heir she ran off with. I’m going to find both of them. Then I will have Sera all to myself and I will kill the other heir in front of her eyes. She will regret ever leaving me.

“And these royal blood heirs are Sera Winters and Benjamin Daniels.” Vladimir said. An LED screed displayed pictures of my beautiful Sera and that ugly Blood Devil. The famous king of the vampire kingdom.

Angry glint in eyes of those vampires was visible. A wave of disbelief and betrayal swam through them but the roar of vengeance was stronger than their loyalty for their ruler. I smirked to myself. These creatures are so naïve. They easily believed the cooked up story and immediately believed that royal bloods are threat to their kinds. Even I don’t know the whole truth about royal bloods. But they are powerful creatures, extremely powerful. And I feel proud of my Sera for being so powerful.

“We want them dead,” someone shouted in the crowd.

“We will kill them,” another voice followed and soon whole crowd was shouting what they would like to do with Sera and Benjamin Daniels.

I won’t let them do anything to Sera. She will be mine. I will make her see that I’m her soulmate. I will make her realize that I am the one who will always love her. She is mine.

And while these stupid creatures are busy finding Sera and that blood sucker, I’m going to do my further research. There must be a way. There is going to be a way to gain those powers. It will make ruling these creatures alongside Sera more interesting. I will be the king of this world and Sera will be my queen.

“Let’s go inside Daniel. They will do their job.” Jack said in his usual monotone voice. The vampire was overly smart. And he was one of the most important aspects of my mission to rule this world.

I nodded and let him lead me inside. I left the balcony behind me and below there was a mob of angry werewolves and vampires who will do anything to take revenge. Foolish creatures.

I chuckled.

“We should keep an eye on them. Three of my most trusted vampires will look over vampires. You should also select your trusted werewolves to keep an eye on werewolves and report us from time to time.” Vladimir suggested once we were inside. He was two hundred and ninety eight years old. A much more experienced man than me. He was also very powerful. I knew better than to argue with me. Not now.

“Trent, Jake and Seb will look over werewolves. I will assign their numbers and locations tomorrow. Meet me in arena at ten sharp in morning.” I told my three most trusted werewolves. I knew they would do anything for me. It’s good I’ve sent Dave to a honeymoon with his wife and daughter. They are enjoying their holidays and Australia while I’m going to hunt down his sister and make her mine. I’m going to mark her the moment I see her whether she likes it or not. And then she will be my queen.

“Jack, Talon and Damian will be in charge of vampires. We will discuss where we should send our teams tomorrow.” Vladimir agreed. “Meanwhile I’ll be looking at Blood Devil’s belongings to find out about his location. We haven’t seen him in past seven months.”

“I guess he is aware of everything happening here. That’s why he is hiding himself somewhere.”

Vladimir shook his head. “Blood Devil doesn’t just run away. If he is not here then it means that he is planning something. My best guess is he is training Sera. He knew he couldn’t do it here among vampires. That’s w he exiled her and went after her.”

My blood boiled at the thought of both of them together. He better not touch my Sera. I will kill him if he even tried to even lay a finger on her. But I can’t do anything yet. First we have to find Sera and that heir. And even before that, I have to find out something important.

Sera’s P.O.V.

Being a royal blood is not so bad after all. But it is surely going to be stressful. With all this power inside me. This is amazing and overwhelming at the same time. I’ve never felt this powerful in my whole life. I could feel as if whole words was under my feet. I could do anything. I had control over sour elements- air, fire, water and earth. And over these past seven months I have learnt to master my control over them.

“You have done amazing work Serenity,” Selene smiled at me. I had never thought the beautiful lady who emerged out of orange light would be a royal blood just like me and then she would be my mentor.

“We have taught you whatever we know. Now it’s time for you to find your mate.” Matthew smiled at me.

That spiked my interest. “Mate?” My mind went back to Daniel and I shook my head. I left him behind only to find him again? My life can’t be more surprising.

“Yes, your mate. You have the time under blood moon to find your mate.” Selene was not affected by my conflicted emotions.

“When’s that?” I inquired. I was thinking about the way to go back to the pack. I haven’t contacted Dave ever since I left. He will kill me.

“Thirty nine days from now.” She answered. That was enough time to find Daniel.

“You have to complete the mating ritual with him as soon as possible.” Matthew added. I froze. “If you will wait longer, your powers will be lost and it will chaos on earth.”

Not this. I was not going to do that with Daniel. I was not going to do that with anyone. No way.

“Isn’t there any other way? I don’t want to-“

“There’s no other way.” Matthew interrupted. “You have to find your mate or doomsday is not far away. The future of this earth is in your hands right now Serenity.”

“Okay,” I answered not wasting time to think much about it. I trusted Selene and Matthew more than I trusted anyone. But going back to Daniel was nauseating.

“Be quick dear. And take care of myself. If you need our help, call out for us.” Selene placed her hand on my shoulder in a motherly gesture. “We will meet again when you find your mate. Come back here with him.”

“I will, Selene.” I nodded.

“We will see you again dear. Now off you go. Find your mate.” Matthew ordered me softly and I nodded again.

I was going back again. The place calls me back every time I try to leave it. Maybe the bond with the back was stronger than I knew.

But I have to find Daniel now. My mate.

*** **

Extremely busy with studies