Seven- Drink

Harry's face was in front of me. I could feel his warm breath on my face. Then my gaze travelled to his fangs and I was hypnotized by them. They were beautiful.

And he drank blood.

I squirmed as that thought struck my head. I was on a bed with a vampire. I was scared but not scared of him but my raging hormones. How could I feel something like that. A vampire was looming over me.

"Shhh," he whispered freezing me. I couldn't move a limb. How could he do that?

His one hand moved and the muffler around his neck went flying in the air exposing his lean white neck.

There were two red spots on his neck and purple skin surrounded that. I watched in wonder.

I did that?

"Yes you did," he whispered. "Now fix it." It was an order but I didn't move.

How do I fix it? I'm not a doctor.

"Lick it." He said. I removed my gaze from his neck to his eyes. His handsome face was only centimeters away from mine.

I shook my head.

"Sera," he started in a sweet yet threatening voice. "lick it now or I will show it to everyone. You want your dark secret out?"

"N-no," I stuttered and leaned forward to his neck.

My senses filled with his familiar scent. It was alluring. I brought my lips to his bruised skin and blew out a breath. His body stiffened.

I places my lips on punctured skin, kissing it lightly. My heart thudded widely inside my chest.

"Just lick it," he commanded in a strained voice.

I planted another kiss on the uneven skin. Darting out my tongue, I caressed his cold skin. He let out a strangled sound but it didn't stop me. I licked the skin until it was no longer bruised.

I pulled away looking into his black eyes. There was no blue left in them.

He smirked at me. "It's only fair if I also give you my bite," he whispered before burying his face in my neck.

He kissed at my neck and I let out a gasp. My eyes widened. He slowly licked my skin and a strange sensation surged through my body. And then I felt it.

His teeth plunged into my neck resulting into an intense pain. I squuezed my eyes shut letting out a groan.

"It will be fine." His voice said in my head.

And then I felt something very strange. The pain turned to pleasure as he sucked. I tilted my neck to give him better access.

Oh God.

My eyes rolled to back of my head at the sensation. It felt good. Incredibly great. Something was building inside me. It was strong and powerful.

How can he do that? Even Daniel never made me feel something like this. And he was my mate. Is Harry my vampire mate?

His teeth retraced and he licked my skin, healing it with soft magical strokes. I gripped the sheets tightly in my hands.

"Stupid girl. You shouldn't have touched that tree so soon." He murmured against my neck in a very familiar voice that did not belong to Harry.

He's not Harry.

He pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. The green of his eyes matched mine.

"Sleep," he whispered.

My eyes dropped as I felt something caress my lips before all went black.

*

Woops! Short chapter! There will be second part to this chapter.