The Thirst A Trinity Blood

So hungry...so very hungry...- Came those horrible thoughts as Ion held his hand against the bullet wound, which was bleeding horribly. With blood thirsty eyes locking onto that lucious neck of Esther's. He could rip it open - in seconds flat, he could taste her crimson life source - and survive. All he had to do was tear open her centriol vein...and it was his. All his.

"You can have my blood," Came the soft, calming voice of his beloved Esther. Had she...just offered to him? Knowing that he could very well kill her? Why would she do something to absurd, so stupid, so...

"No! I'll suck you dry!" His voice was cracked, high-pitched as well as tinted with a hunger that only Esther's blood could solve. Resisting was futile, effortless, so he drew closer to her. Crawling to meet his beloved Esther. She held out her arms to him. There was no fear in her eyes nor anywhere on her face. She was calm, she trusted him completely with her life. Foolish...what a foolish thing to do.

Ion's elongated fingernails sank into the flesh of her thigh as his left hand gripped onto the small of it. His right hand however - slowly trailed up her body. The fabric of her shirt was soft, velvety, he could feel every curve of her front. Then came her boney collarbone, he traced it momentarily, which only made his eyes lighten in color. His mouth agape, his fangs sliding past his bottom lip. "Esther...," He moaned as his monsterous fangs grew closer to the white neck of hers. "I...," His voice trailed off. "I..,"

Esther's delecate hands could feel the spine of his back, as she gave him a slight push foward. She could feel his breathing, how it hitched each time he moved closer. She could hear and feel his struggle, with each and every move. What possibly could be going through that poor boy's mind. He must feel aweful, much like a monster, a blood thirsty monster. "Ion...," She breathed, not knowing what else she could say to calm him.

No...I ca..can't! I..., Ion's fangs brushed her neck, and the pupils of his eyes pulsed with hunger. Starving, he was first sign of fear that Ion could detect of Esther's was the irregular sound of her small heart beat. What kept her human, what kept her so fragile, and he was about to end that. There was no way he could pull away, and even then...he could risk infection. What if Esther became a Methusula as well? Could she..become one?

He pressed the tip of his fangs against her throat while his tongue ran along it. He could feel her pulse increase, and it only brought the vampiric side of him enjoyement.